See https://ldm-294.lsst.io/ section 7.4 for DMCCB organizational details.
- DM Project Manager (Wil O'Mullane ) or deputy (Frossie Economou )
- DM Subsystem Scientist (Leanne Guy ) or deputy (Colin Slater )
- DM Software Architect - DMCCB chair (Tim Jenness)
- DM Operations Architect (Steve Pietrowicz )
- Software Architect (Kian-Tat Lim)
Optional Members (involved when topics require their expertise):
- Pipelines Scientist
- Science Pipelines Architect
- T/CAMs or delegates
- Determine when deliverables (controlled documents and software) are of sufficient maturity and quality to be baselined (placed under configuration controlled status) or released.
- Review and approve/reject proposed changes to baselined items - any LCR must go through the DMCCB
- Review and approve/reject proposed changes to the planned releases and their content
- Review all RFCs and approves ’flagged ’ RFCs
- Monitor DM Jira issues status (in support to the monitoring activity done by J.Swinbank )
- Ensure that the DM Technical Baseline (LDM-xxx) documents follow LSST and DM configuration control processes
- Monitor and approve DM software releases
Every Wednesday 9.00 AM Pacific.