LSST's Data Management (DM) Team is responsible for standing up operable, maintainable, quality services to deliver high-quality LSST data products for science and education, all on time and within reasonable cost.
DM uses Confluence to collect meeting notes and status information. The material here is not structured to provide a convenient entry-point to the DM system. Instead, refer to:
- LDM-294, which describes the high-level organization of the DM subsystem.
- LDM-148, which describes the architecture of the LSST Data Management System.
- The DM Developer Guide, which provides information for project members on procedures, expectations, and how to get their work done.
- The Documentation Hub, which provides an index of technical and management documentation covering all aspects of the DM system.
- Software User Guides, which provide tutorial and reference documentation on DM software products, including:
Teams & Working Groups
The following teams within DM have substantial presences on Confluence:
- DM Leadership Team (DMLT)
- DM System Science Team (DM-SST)
- DM Change Control Board (DM-CCB; formerly the Technical Control Team)
In addition, ad-hoc working groups are established on an as-needed basis.
Project members may find the DM Leadership Team's list of useful links helpful.