Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

(back to the list of all DMLT meeting minutes)

Location

Browser

Room System

Phone Dial-in

https://bluejeans.com/293724745/

  1. Dial: 199.48.152.152 or bjn.vc
  2. Enter Meeting ID: 293724745 -or- use the pairing code

Dial-in numbers:

  • +1 408 740 7256
  • +1 888 240 2560 (US Toll Free)
  • +1 408 317 9253 (Alternate Number)

Meeting ID: 293724745

Time

10:15am PT

Attendees

Regrets

Discussion Items

ItemWhoNotes
Project updates
  • 17:30 AAS  open house with rename around  17:40 Hawaii (19:40 PT) . 
    Email to follow with directions on when to change other things like email footers etc .. 
  • Agencies quarterly meeting tomorrow morning. 
  • AMCL in two weeks.
  • Andrew Serio has now left - no system engineer in Chile.
    • discussion on test organisation and test reporting .. 
  • Spectrograph arriving next week to Chile
  • Safety intern started
  • contracted security company to look at security of Chile site (through insurance).
  • Narratives for November variances - sent Friday ( but we did not get it !)
  • Base facility is now fully operational  (Barr)
  • EPO LCR - thinking about ops and interactions with DM - data facilities
  • DOE - no travel in March April (COMCAM/QUADbox integration is then. ..)
    • Due to travel restrictions to Chile. 
    • cryocabinets willbe in place on wednsday (not hooked up)
  • Crisitan starts today; will be the IT Manager in Chile.
DMLT vF2F
  • The next DMLT face-to-face meeting will be virtual (ie, on BlueJeans), and will take place from 24 to 27 February (ie in seven weeks).
  • Details are on this Confluence page.
  • Start and end times are what we converged on for the previous DMLT vF2F, but we could change them if they are inconvenient for folks.
  • Please add your suggested agenda items to that page by 10 February.
Milestone updates
  • Thanks everybody for your help pulling together updates to the DM milestones last year.
  • These changes are now incorporated into the December 2019 PMCS baseline, and you should see them reflected in the L2 milestone table below.
  • Please check (in eCAM or by asking me or Kevin) are in a state you can work with.
    • There are definitely still some bugs to work out.
  • This was the first stage of milestone updates, to make sure the dates on currently-defined milestones are sensible. We should expect to allocate some effort to maintaining that state, and to defining new milestones (e.g. to capture development of the EFD).
Level 2 Milestones

Test Plans due in the next 45 days

Key Summary T Created Updated Due Assignee Reporter P Status Resolution
Loading...
Refresh

Milestones due in the next 45 days

Key Summary T Created Updated Due Assignee Reporter P Status Resolution
Loading...
Refresh

Leanne is waiting for some services to be available to enable her to sign off on DM-19209; overall looks good though, expect to be complete today/tomorrow pending service availability.

Any other business
  • SPIE talks have been allocated, but have not been announced. Can talk to Frossie Economou if you need information.
DMLT travel & availability this weekWil O'Mullane
Review of action items
  • Frossie has discussed Watcher & Capacitor alerts with Russell and Tiago. Will use the SQuaRE system (Capacitor) during commissioning, and will integrate them with the Watcher when they understand what is important.
    • There is still ongoing Watcher development on the T&S side.

RFCs

Overdue

Key Summary Reporter Assignee Created planned end
Loading...
Refresh

Due this week

Key Summary Reporter Assignee Created planned end
Loading...
Refresh

Action Items

Confluence Quick Tasks

DescriptionDue dateAssigneeTask appears on
  • Kian-Tat Lim  & Michelle Butler  — propose a design and schedule for deploying a rapid processing system at the LDF.  
29 May 2020Kian-Tat LimDMLT Meeting - 2020-03-02
  • Michelle Butler  & Gregory Dubois-Felsmann  — identify existing requirements, or suggest new requirements, for a user-facing ”bulk-download“ service (but not under that name).  
05 Jun 2020Michelle ButlerDM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2020-02-25 to 27
  • Wil O'Mullane — make sure a L2 milestone for the Science Platform exists in P6.  
15 Jun 2020Wil O'MullaneDMLT Meeting - 2020-06-08
  • DMTN-148 is almost there suggest 2 weeks review by DMLT.  
15 Jun 2020 DM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2020-05-12/14
29 Jun 2020John SwinbankDMLT Meeting - 2020-06-22
  • Gregory Dubois-Felsmann  — update the Science Platform design documentation to reflect that data access services should be tested with PyVO.  
01 Jul 2020Gregory Dubois-FelsmannDM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2020-05-12/14
  • Colin Slater — Augment LDM-153 to provide a description of the semantics of NULL, NaN, inf, and other database vocabulary.  
06 Jul 2020Colin SlaterDM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2020-05-12/14
06 Jul 2020Wil O'MullaneDM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2020-05-12/14
  • Fritz Mueller — engage with the LDF and, as necessary, AP team to best understand the data structures required for the APDB.  
06 Jul 2020Fritz MuellerDM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2020-05-12/14
  • Fritz Mueller — Draft an technote describing operational procedures for database ingest.  
03 Aug 2020Fritz MuellerDM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2020-05-12/14

DMLT-relevant Jira Tickets

Key Summary Reporter Assignee Created Due
Loading...
Refresh