(back to the list of all DMLT meeting minutes)

Location

Browser

Room System

Phone Dial-in

https://gemini.zoom.us/j/93625401560?pwd=cjdFb1ZWeGx1eVJGSVBUVmpMRUg5UT09


Meeting ID: 936 2540 1560 

password: 161803

Dial closest IP: 162.255.36.11 (east coast) and 162.255.37.11 (west coast) Then use the Zoom meeting ID 936 2540 1560 as the dialing extension. For example: 936 2540 1560@162.255.37.11 or: 162.255.37.11##936 2540 1560 Password: 161803

Dial-in numbers:

+1 346 248 7799 (US Toll)

+1 669 900 6833 (US Toll) Meeting ID: 936 2540 1560 International numbers available: https://gemini.zoom.us/u/adcUNrbXzS

Time

10:15am PT

Attendees

Regrets

  • Richard CIO meeting
  • Frossie (potentially)

Discussion Items

ItemWhoNotes
Notes
Eric Bellm 
Project Updates
  • Summit went to Generator power today as planned.
  • Progress reports are now caught- Dec report goes in tomorrow. (GAO Audit meeting Feb 9)
  • Risk Mgmt meeting today: need to ensure perspective includes new schedule, SFRII and SFRVI (forming)
  • Daniel continues Tucson Office Space Analysis - Projections and ideas on efficiency should go to him
  • Scope options - updates from each area - let Ranpal Gill know when you are done
  • Visit on took place with US Deputy Ambassador
  • A2 to Tucson Wednesday-Fri.
  • RCOC ..Celebratory Organizing Committee: Naming, first light ...
  • M2 planning - needs to be done, procedures, reviews ..
DEI


See  #inclusion and https://www.lsst.org/about/dei

Community link: https://community.lsst.org/c/eji/45

JOR

Minor updates underway for deck from Red team

RDM DECK for JOR https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1vXDsX7-d8rZIYSqiLZEb2pYcfoe45J_J4DopHFua3nQ/edit#slide=id.g1c3f6b9ed40_0_2


https://project.lsst.org/reviews/jor2023/agenda

  • we have 1 hour plenary in actual JOR at SLAC (Feb 28- March 3)
  • WOM remote - Yusra, Frossie,  Richard, Leanne  at SLAC. 
  • probably 2 hour break out
  • Demos ?
    • added butler and EFDF to the index slide for RDM slide.
    • perhaps joint RFP RDM demos .. if the reviewers want.
DP0.3Frossie Economou Bringing Solar System data into to Postgres DB at SLAC, will need integration on RSP side
JTMYusra AlSayyad 

DM - all hands – EFD or such for technical topic ?  Let Wil know. 

Aim to provide remote access to DM-all hands for folks not traveling to Chile.  Sandrine will try

Yusra: fill out hotel reservation forms.  Splinter meetings possible on Monday (big room and small room)

Review of Project Milestones


https://www.lsst.org/about/project-status

Level 2 Milestones


See also LSST Verification & Validation Documentation and LDM-692 (VCD).

Test Plans due in the next 45 days

Key Summary T Created Updated Due Assignee Reporter P Status Resolution
Loading...
Refresh

Milestones due in the next 45 days

Key Summary T Created Updated Due Assignee Reporter P Status Resolution
Loading...
Refresh

Risk Review


Risk meeting today 15:30 MST

Risk items needing review

Key Summary T Created Updated Due Assignee Status days since review
Loading...
Refresh

Overdue risks (obligation date passed)

T Key Summary Assignee Reporter P Status Resolution Created Updated Due
Loading...
Refresh

Risk mitigations due at the end of this month

Key Summary T Created Updated Due Assignee Reporter P Status Resolution
Loading...
Refresh

Overdue risk mitigations

 

T Key Summary Assignee Reporter P Status Resolution Created Updated Due
Loading...
Refresh

DMLT Travel & Availability this week


Leanne Guy out Wednesday (Euclid visitors)

Eric Bellm partial availability Tuesday-Monday

Any Other Business


no DMLT in February (was Feb. 14-15, conflicts with Flatiron data meeting)–most topics to be folded into JTM, AP ops pathfinder discussion to schedule as a one-off beforehand


RHL wants to know who the owner of the execution bakeoff is.  Wil thinks it's him & Richard by default.  Colin still working through the technical bits

TCAM Stamdupas needed
Action review



DMLT Action Items (Confluence quick tasks)

Confluence action items on DMLT meeting minutes pages are meant to be mainly low-level actions that can be completed quickly.  More substantial tasks should appear in JIRA.  The label "DMLT" can be used (with any component) to mark a task as resulting from a DMLT action item.

DescriptionDue dateAssigneeTask appears onLabel(s)
  • Frossie Economou Will recommend additional Level 3 milestones for implementation beyond just the DAX-9 Butler provenance milestone.   
15 Mar 2022Frossie EconomouDM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2022-02-15 to 17meeting-notesdmltdmlt-f2f
  • Kian-Tat Lim Convene a meeting with Colin, Tim, Robert, Yusra to resolve graph generation with per-dataset quantities (likely based on Consolidated DB work).  
18 Mar 2022Kian-Tat LimDM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2022-02-15 to 17meeting-notesdmltdmlt-f2f
  • Frossie Economou Write an initial draft in the Dev Guide for what "best effort" support means  
17 Nov 2023Frossie EconomouDM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting - 2023-Oct-24dmltdmlt-f2fmeeting-notes~ebellm:favourite~mrawls:favourite~gpdf:favourite
  • Convene a group to redo the T-12 month DRP diagram and define scope expectations Yusra AlSayyad 
30 Nov 2023Yusra AlSayyadDM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting - 2023-Oct-24dmltdmlt-f2fmeeting-notes~ebellm:favourite~mrawls:favourite~gpdf:favourite
11 Dec 2023Gregory Dubois-FelsmannDM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting - 2023-Oct-24dmltdmlt-f2fmeeting-notes~ebellm:favourite~mrawls:favourite~gpdf:favourite

DMLT Action Items (JIRA)

JIRA tasks with label "DMLT" but not TESTPLANS:

Key Summary T Created Updated Due Assignee Reporter P Status Resolution
Loading...
Refresh