Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

(back to the list of all DMLT meeting minutes)

In Location

Browser

Room System

Phone Dial-in

https://bluejeans.com/293724745/

  1. Dial: 199.48.152.152 or bjn.vc
  2. Enter Meeting ID: 293724745 -or- use the pairing code

Dial-in numbers:

  • +1 408 740 7256
  • +1 888 240 2560 (US Toll Free)
  • +1 408 317 9253 (Alternate Number)

Meeting ID: 293724745

Time

10:15am PT

Attendees

Apologies

Discussion Items

ItemWhoNotes
notetaker
Yusra last week, K-T before .. K-T this time
Project updates
  • NSF COVID costs for Nov - no labor people were supposed to be working even if the perhaps did not do the intended work. All labor will be in the replan. So examples PPE, tests, virus mitigation system, air cleaners ..
    • NSF meeting next week on this.
    • Robert Lupton will check with Victor about Princeton certification of COVID effort
  • Kahn .. AURA board end of the week. 
    • AURA board update from Z 2 days meeting ..
  • Tuesday Aura MB for Rubin OPS.
  • OPS/DP - IDF 3rd party meetings this week
  • Camera - memo on as built refrigeration system wrt. to requirements.
    • some mitigations on Camera side being considered (Reil)
    • Camera warming up - 1.5 weeks to get back to use.
    • Reil - descope options none really
  • TMA vendor could be back on summit in Jan.
  • COVID safety plan REV 3  (LPM-371) will include testing regime. - 2 weeks
    • LCR for version 2 .. should be finalized.
  • scope options  https://www.dropbox.com/login?cont=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.dropbox.com%2Fsh%2Fggh36s4gc16xvn8%2FAAAL1e6NTgliNIQFS58H8piUa%3Fdl%3D0&register_cont=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.dropbox.com%2Fsh%2Fggh36s4gc16xvn8%2FAAAL1e6NTgliNIQFS58H8piUa%3Fdl%3D0
    • Wil O'Mullane has added operations impacts based on existing science impacts text
  • Conversations with staff on transition to ops - group level.
    • lot of people going on to ops; Wil O'Mullane and Ian Sullivan will meet to clear up questions
    • need deliverables
    • important for DM to understand what was really delayed by COVID
    • Robert Lupton asks if IDF can be used for real data (HSC and/or Commissioning) to create more community interest
      • Frossie Economou says a clear line helps engineers and management
      • Need a clear statement of the use case and then discussion of impacts for any expansion of IDF scope
DEI


Next meeting Nov 5 for the Admissions/Hiring scope: https://udel.zoom.us/j/6342477150

Community link: https://community.lsst.org/c/eji/45

monthly

https://docs.google.com/document/d/173wYh1yzgbpOYVM_wwqxxCFMbUItd-hi82a15va53uk/edit#heading=h.m2nv7zs59upm]

Due Next wednsday


DM-CCBNext release starting soon
Gen 3 middleware development
  • Boot Camp slowed down Middleware a bit
  • Improved "butler convert" timing and fixed BOT filter problem
  • Nov 1 timeline is still possible at this point; will check again next week
  • Who is running acceptance tests? Scientists, execution team, Middleware?
    • Execution team should be used if a formula/script can be provided
    • Which tests are to be done has been decided by Leanne
    • RobertG: Some are running bits of RC2, but others might be different
    • Running them on Nov 1 itself would be great; no need to do earlier
OCPSRobert Gruendl
  • Meeting with Robert Gruendl and Robert Lupton et al scheduled for Oct 20.
L2 Milestones


Test Plans due in the next 45 days

Key Summary T Created Updated Due Assignee Reporter P Status Resolution
Loading...
Refresh

Milestones due in the next 45 days

Key Summary T Created Updated Due Assignee Reporter P Status Resolution
Loading...
Refresh

Risks or Schedule

Risk items needing review

Key Summary T Created Updated Due Assignee Status days since review
Loading...
Refresh

Overdue risks (obligation date passed)

T Key Summary Assignee Reporter P Status Resolution Created Updated Due
Loading...
Refresh

Risk mitigations due at the end of this month

Key Summary T Created Updated Due Assignee Reporter P Status Resolution
Loading...
Refresh

Overdue risk mitigations

 

T Key Summary Assignee Reporter P Status Resolution Created Updated Due
Loading...
Refresh

Any other businessFrossie Economou
Availability



 Overdue

Key Summary Reporter Assignee Created planned end
Loading...
Refresh

Due this week

Key Summary Reporter Assignee Created planned end
Loading...
Refresh

Action Items

Confluence Quick Tasks

DescriptionDue dateAssigneeTask appears on
  • Wil O'Mullane — schedule a discussion about rolling out data products and capabilities to users without having them scoop the project or swamp our resources.  
23 Mar 2020Wil O'MullaneDM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2020-02-25 to 27
  • Michelle Butler  & Gregory Dubois-Felsmann  — identify existing requirements, or suggest new requirements, for a user-facing ”bulk-download“ service (but not under that name).  
05 Jun 2020Michelle ButlerDM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2020-02-25 to 27
  • Michelle ButlerRead RFC-741 and comment on whether its viable (+ find out if permissible at SLAC)   
24 Nov 2020Michelle ButlerDM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2020-11-17/19
  • Wil O'MullaneDraft PR for Focus Friday to allow non-urgent Qs on Slack without expectation of response.  
07 Dec 2020Wil O'MullaneDM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2020-11-17/19
07 Dec 2020Robert LuptonDM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2020-11-17/19
  • All. Be prepared to provide feedback on whether test plan provides the tests and rigor necessary to declare Gen3 open for DM use/development. 
21 Dec 2020 DM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2020-11-17/19
  • Frossie Economou insert milestones TL;DR in meeting notes here, since Fritz was not asked to take notes until after your segment
Frossie EconomouDM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2020-11-17/19
  • Fritz Mueller Get together with Colin and Frossie, and define milestones for RSP dependencies on Qserv
Fritz MuellerDM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2020-11-17/19
  • Leanne Guyto determine which 1a/1b requirements need "mountain" or on-sky data
Leanne GuyDM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2020-11-17/19
Gregory Dubois-FelsmannDM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2020-11-17/19
Yusra AlSayyadDM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2020-11-17/19

DMLT-relevant Jira Tickets

Key Summary Reporter Assignee Created Due
Loading...
Refresh