Start up going well. Looking into the no residents returning (Dome) - some tight time lines like reply within 10 days. Still 14 day quarantine - EIE may send 3 people in the next 2 weeks.
Next plan when other people go (back) to Chile.
Wednesday strategy meeting .. may increase participation may pick new time (7am now)
To be led by Chuck
Nov1 time change USA
DEI conferences we would like attendance at - will be on the agenda more regularly.
need some attendance and also some control on it (should not always be same people)
you do not have to be X to attend conf for X ..
AURA often have a presence -
Contacts database glitches ..
builder pending - sometimes people are asked (after 2 years) can be reminded monthly. A note can be placed on the person (Aime tracks it).
We should set the expected date - based on effort level (not just 2 years)
Builders for ops will be on PST Wednesday
Email on time cards - AURA sepcific
also new system - some people do not have codes yet
and the reqless replacement are causing pain and suffering.
Jeff learned how to put in a vacation request. Ask him for help if you need to do that.
Last weeks unfinished sentence - we may need new scope options document hence some update (I can probably do it ours were updated main new thing is OPS inpact)
Rubin seeking interested individuals to support the meetings. All are virtual and all have different specifics as defined below.
SHPE (Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers)
National Society of Black Physicists (NSBP)
Society of Women Engineers (SWE)
Requires specific time at virtual booth perhaps .
SHPE is at the end of this month and could use some more participation.
Expect monthly report any day .... (expect around Wednesday, some milestones that we had marked done, have reverted to undone. Kevin tried to fix it, but if you see any errors in the report, just mark it done again)
Jim's big schema tweak won't land Nov 1. Probably 1 week delay, due to time spent prepping materials for the bootcamp. Do we postpone schema change until after the rollout or do we postpone the rollout? Wil is open to postponing the Nov 1 release to science pipelines until the schema change is done. Revisit this next Monday at the DMLT.
Boot camp .. Will start with an overview of Ops. Might be of interest to everyone.
WOM also in Simons Observatory Review - so not available this week.
Tim Jenness will know by Friday if he has federal jury duty next week
Today is a holiday in Chile
Gregory Dubois-Felsmann will be involved in the SPHEREx PDR essentially all day from Tuesday through Tuesday and will not be available for DMLT/SST/Arch on Monday . I will have some Rubin time in the late afternoons.