(back to the list of all DMLT meeting minutes)

Location

Browser

Room System

Phone Dial-in

https://gemini.zoom.us/j/93625401560?pwd=cjdFb1ZWeGx1eVJGSVBUVmpMRUg5UT09


Meeting ID: 936 2540 1560 

password: 161803

Dial closest IP: 162.255.36.11 (east coast) and 162.255.37.11 (west coast) Then use the Zoom meeting ID 936 2540 1560 as the dialing extension. For example: 936 2540 1560@162.255.37.11 or: 162.255.37.11##936 2540 1560 Password: 161803

Dial-in numbers:

+1 346 248 7799 (US Toll)

+1 669 900 6833 (US Toll) Meeting ID: 936 2540 1560 International numbers available: https://gemini.zoom.us/u/adcUNrbXzS

Time

10:15am PT

Attendees

Regrets

Discussion Items

ItemWhoNotes
Noteslast time Eric Bellm 
Project Updates
  • Anastasia Alexov had a good Tucson visit.
  • Summit support - Anastasia Alexov  getting some people to come from support at least one week. Chile Summit Support from the Broad Rubin Staff Base Across the Projects.
  • There is a worry that there are not enough people available to write and support observing scripts and should consider a session at JTM for DM developers.
  • Focus Tuesday for strategic Planning. Dome meeting on Tuesday morning (second hour of dome).
  • UTE/Tekniker/Asturfeito - push to get the TMA done - Tekniker no longer supporting night time support. 3-4 major blockers as well.
  • Putting on M1M3 could delay the pointing tests (would have to go slow).
  • Strategic plan for capacitor bank on generator (charge slow?).
  • OSS (oil supply system) faults due to control system issue when power goes off (control should be on UPS) - it's the switching between commercial and back.
  • SLAC - discussions in last week explaining mission critical concerns for Rubin. Site office decides when to allow power back to IR2 - emergency request has been made. No progress as such.  Sticking to June 19 preship review. 
DEI


See  #inclusion and https://www.lsst.org/about/dei

Community link: https://community.lsst.org/c/eji/45

S3DF shutdown

June 26 - July 2 power outage for redundant power.

Should we move datasets to google (where we have a ton of cash to spend)? Could consider also moving back to SDF for a week.

OPS milestones

Suggest we have at least a DMTN for the L2 milestones.

T Key Summary Assignee Reporter P Status Resolution Created Updated Due
Loading...
Refresh

Joint Operations Review
2023 - JOR

RDM DECK for JOR

RPF DECK for JOR

Registration deadline (also needed for virtual attendance): https://project.lsst.org/reviews/jor2023/register (deadline is  ).

Agenda: https://project.lsst.org/reviews/jor2023/agenda

  • We have 1 hour plenary in actual JOR at SLAC (Feb 28 - March 3)
  • WOM remote - Yusra, Frossie,  Richard, Leanne  at SLAC. 
  • Currently 1  hour break out - room for 20 people
    • Richard who do you want in the room ? (K-T, Fritz, Wei?)
DP0.3Frossie Economou Bringing Solar System data into to Postgres DB at SLAC, will need integration on RSP side
JTMYusra AlSayyad 

2023 DM All hands session at JTM - Monday 13th March 2023 - suggest topics.

Registration is closed. Buses are full.

Review of Project Milestones


https://www.lsst.org/about/project-status

Level 2 Milestones


See also LSST Verification & Validation Documentation and LDM-692 (VCD).

Gregory Dubois-Felsmann has closed  DM-30113 - Getting issue details... STATUS .

Test Plans due in the next 45 days

Key Summary T Created Updated Due Assignee Reporter P Status Resolution
Loading...
Refresh

Milestones due in the next 45 days

Key Summary T Created Updated Due Assignee Reporter P Status Resolution
Loading...
Refresh

Risk Review


Risk items needing review

Key Summary T Created Updated Due Assignee Status days since review
Loading...
Refresh

Overdue risks (obligation date passed)

T Key Summary Assignee Reporter P Status Resolution Created Updated Due
Loading...
Refresh

Risk mitigations due at the end of this month

Key Summary T Created Updated Due Assignee Reporter P Status Resolution
Loading...
Refresh

Overdue risk mitigations

 

T Key Summary Assignee Reporter P Status Resolution Created Updated Due
Loading...
Refresh

DMLT Travel & Availability this week


Infrastructure Workshop Flatiron next week - Frossie Economou / Gregory Dubois-Felsmann / Wil O'Mullane.

Any Other Business



TCAM Standupas needed
Action review



DMLT Action Items (Confluence quick tasks)

Confluence action items on DMLT meeting minutes pages are meant to be mainly low-level actions that can be completed quickly.  More substantial tasks should appear in JIRA.  The label "DMLT" can be used (with any component) to mark a task as resulting from a DMLT action item.

DescriptionDue dateAssigneeTask appears onLabel(s)
  • Frossie Economou Will recommend additional Level 3 milestones for implementation beyond just the DAX-9 Butler provenance milestone.   
15 Mar 2022Frossie EconomouDM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2022-02-15 to 17meeting-notesdmltdmlt-f2f
  • Kian-Tat Lim Convene a meeting with Colin, Tim, Robert, Yusra to resolve graph generation with per-dataset quantities (likely based on Consolidated DB work).  
18 Mar 2022Kian-Tat LimDM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2022-02-15 to 17meeting-notesdmltdmlt-f2f
  • Frossie Economou Write an initial draft in the Dev Guide for what "best effort" support means  
17 Nov 2023Frossie EconomouDM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting - 2023-Oct-24dmltdmlt-f2fmeeting-notes~ebellm:favourite~mrawls:favourite~gpdf:favourite
  • Convene a group to redo the T-12 month DRP diagram and define scope expectations Yusra AlSayyad 
30 Nov 2023Yusra AlSayyadDM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting - 2023-Oct-24dmltdmlt-f2fmeeting-notes~ebellm:favourite~mrawls:favourite~gpdf:favourite
11 Dec 2023Gregory Dubois-FelsmannDM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting - 2023-Oct-24dmltdmlt-f2fmeeting-notes~ebellm:favourite~mrawls:favourite~gpdf:favourite

DMLT Action Items (JIRA)

JIRA tasks with label "DMLT" but not TESTPLANS:

Key Summary T Created Updated Due Assignee Reporter P Status Resolution
Loading...
Refresh