(back to the list of all DMLT meeting minutes)

Location

Zoom link in bookmark on #dm-camelot  on slack

Time

10:15am PT

Attendees

Regrets

Discussion Items

ItemWhoNotes
Notes
last time Yusra
Project Updates
  • Victor enroute to Chile in 1 hour.
  • NMOC this week - Bob with support from Victor (Wil O'Mullane and Frossie Economou attending part of it)
  • Updated charts (in Thursday status) Jan data- definition of first light changed and changed back to Feb 2025.
  • Shipping insurance for Camera
  • New ops staffing profile means SFR-6 should change - kevin will talk with Victor (increased funding to construction vs. previous expectation)
  • Risk meeting today immediately following DMLT .. Victor misses
  • Kafka (as OCS fabric instead of DDS) update from Andy at Strategic planning meeting https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1vUX9a7bUFm5gPIEoE-uu-FVOUhjnrWvkhppz3UGZTng/edit#slide=id.gd6b208c958_0_0
    • Will be transitioned during a 6-week gap when the telescope was already planned not to be operable
    • Will transition both main telescope and AuxTel at the same time
    • Various people from DM will need to be on alert during the transition
  • Data Security - Praetorian meeting
    • AURA waved off a contract that had already been negotiated for IT security testing
    • AURA has a preferred contractor
    • DM may no longer be able to accept responsibility for security
DEI


See  #inclusion and https://www.lsst.org/about/dei

Community link: https://community.lsst.org/c/eji/45

JOR

Joint Operations Review

  • Wil will create placeholders for DM-related content in breakouts and will alert specific people that slides are needed.

Charge is different more like construction  https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KETNztPwYSNu8KZFYN46V4ZY5MdvkKNS/edit 

Report

submitted on time thank you for the inputs

Review of Project Milestones


https://www.lsst.org/about/project-status

  • Note that the above page is currently affected by the erroneous two-month delay to System First Light
Level 2 Milestones


See also LSST Verification & Validation Documentation and docsteady.lsst.io.

Test Plans due in the next 45 days

Key Summary T Created Updated Due Assignee Reporter P Status Resolution
Loading...
Refresh

Milestones due in the next 45 days

Key Summary T Created Updated Due Assignee Reporter P Status Resolution
Loading...
Refresh

Risk Review



Meeting today

Risk items needing review

Key Summary T Created Updated Due Assignee Status days since review
Loading...
Refresh

Overdue risks (obligation date passed)

T Key Summary Assignee Reporter P Status Resolution Created Updated Due
Loading...
Refresh

Risk mitigations due at the end of this month

Key Summary T Created Updated Due Assignee Reporter P Status Resolution
Loading...
Refresh

Overdue risk mitigations

 

T Key Summary Assignee Reporter P Status Resolution Created Updated Due
Loading...
Refresh

DMLT Travel & Availability this week


Steve Pietrowicz : Away all day Wednesday Feb 28, morning of Monday March 4, all day Wednesday March 6.

Gregory Dubois-Felsmann : Attending a symposium at SLAC Th/Fr March 7-8.

Any Other Business



Action review



RFCs

Overdue

Key Summary Reporter Assignee Created planned end
Loading...
Refresh

Due this week

Key Summary Reporter Assignee Created planned end
Loading...
Refresh

Action Items

Confluence Quick Tasks

DescriptionDue dateAssigneeTask appears on
  • Frossie Economou Will recommend additional Level 3 milestones for implementation beyond just the DAX-9 Butler provenance milestone.   
15 Mar 2022Frossie EconomouDM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2022-02-15 to 17
  • Kian-Tat Lim Convene a meeting with Colin, Tim, Robert, Yusra to resolve graph generation with per-dataset quantities (likely based on Consolidated DB work).  
18 Mar 2022Kian-Tat LimDM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2022-02-15 to 17
  • Frossie Economou Write an initial draft in the Dev Guide for what "best effort" support means  
17 Nov 2023Frossie EconomouDM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting - 2023-Oct-24
  • Convene a group to redo the T-12 month DRP diagram and define scope expectations Yusra AlSayyad 
30 Nov 2023Yusra AlSayyadDM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting - 2023-Oct-24
11 Dec 2023Gregory Dubois-FelsmannDM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting - 2023-Oct-24
02 May 2024Frossie EconomouDMLT Meeting - 2024-04-22
22 May 2024 DMLT Meeting - 2024-04-22
  • Richard Dubois USDF part in data facilities for PSTN-017 and distrib processing ? 
22 May 2024Richard DuboisDMLT Meeting - 2024-04-22
22 May 2024Fabio HernandezDMLT Meeting - 2024-04-22
  • Tim Jenness - section on middleware for PSTN-017  
22 May 2024Tim JennessDMLT Meeting - 2024-04-22
  • Cristián Silva - section on summit/data acquisition  for PSTN-017  
22 May 2024Cristián SilvaDMLT Meeting - 2024-04-22
Richard DuboisDMLT Meeting - 2024-04-29
  • Cristián Silva if you come to SLAC lets have plenty of photos of locks and racks etc ..
Cristián SilvaDMLT Meeting - 2024-04-29

DMLT-relevant Jira Tickets

Key Summary Reporter Assignee Created Due
Loading...
Refresh