Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

(back to the list of all DMLT meeting minutes)

In Location

Browser

Room System

Phone Dial-in

https://bluejeans.com/293724745/

  1. Dial: 199.48.152.152 or bjn.vc
  2. Enter Meeting ID: 293724745 -or- use the pairing code

Dial-in numbers:

  • +1 408 740 7256
  • +1 888 240 2560 (US Toll Free)
  • +1 408 317 9253 (Alternate Number)

Meeting ID: 293724745

Time

10:15am PT

Attendees

Discussion Items

ItemWhoNotes
Project updates
  • Mostly looking at draft agenda for JDR/JSR - no charge yet.
    • Present feb data since need to show we "were" on track back then
      • cleaner .. to show where we started from.
      • NEED to make the break in plenary for Feb +
      • Slide suggested on what was done since shutdown (more T&S)
  • Recomendations to be updated ..
  • VPCW draft block agenda
    • Encouraging folks to sign up, but the DM team can be thoughtful about what sessions they want to attend.
  • Wil O'Mullane — review review recommendations from JSR2019 and ensure they are all in good shape (or assign further action items to folks to finish them up).  
DM-CCB
  • Nothing special.
Reviews
  • Document list.   (due July 10 JDR2020/JSR2020)
    • Aim to get documents ready but not necessarily baselined by 10 July.
  • Presentations (Plenary due July 2)
  • Dry Runs July 8,9 - will keep you posted (probably 1 hour DM Frossie/John at least others welcome)
  • JDR: 21–24 July (4 weeks away)
  • JSR: August – 3 September (10 weeks away)
  • John Swinbank — produce milestone burndown chart, etc, for DM slides for JSR2020.  
  • All DMLT — review JSR2020 plenary slides and provide comments/updates as necessary.  

Test Plans due in the next 45 days

Key Summary T Created Updated Due Assignee Reporter P Status Resolution
Loading...
Refresh

Milestones due in the next 45 days

Key Summary T Created Updated Due Assignee Reporter P Status Resolution
Loading...
Refresh

Risks or Schedule
Any other business
Availability

Wil O'Mullane taking next week off June 29 - July 3 (also intending Sept  21 - Oct 2.)

 Overdue

Key Summary Reporter Assignee Created planned end
Loading...
Refresh

Due this week

Key Summary Reporter Assignee Created planned end
Loading...
Refresh

Action Items

Confluence Quick Tasks

DescriptionDue dateAssigneeTask appears on
  • Kian-Tat Lim  & Michelle Butler  — propose a design and schedule for deploying a rapid processing system at the LDF.  
29 May 2020Kian-Tat LimDMLT Meeting - 2020-03-02
  • Michelle Butler  & Gregory Dubois-Felsmann  — identify existing requirements, or suggest new requirements, for a user-facing ”bulk-download“ service (but not under that name).  
05 Jun 2020Michelle ButlerDM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2020-02-25 to 27
  • Gregory Dubois-Felsmann  — update the Science Platform design documentation to reflect that data access services should be tested with PyVO.  
01 Jul 2020Gregory Dubois-FelsmannDM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2020-05-12/14
  • Wil O'Mullane — send out Doodle polls for calendar 2021 DMLT meetings.  
21 Sep 2020Wil O'MullaneDM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2020-09-15/17
  • T/CAMs — at the next T/CAM call, consider plans for appropriately tracking schedule/variance in the era of Covid.  
25 Sep 2020 DM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2020-09-15/17
  • Yusra AlSayyad  — provide a timeline for complete pipeline conversion to Gen3.  
28 Sep 2020Yusra AlSayyadDM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2020-09-15/17
  • Leanne Guy — agree Gen3 acceptance tests for November 1.   DM-26798 - Getting issue details... STATUS
28 Sep 2020Leanne GuyDM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2020-09-15/17
  • Michelle Butler — understand the parameter space for getting a “long term lease” on an SSH connection to NCSA, and discuss with Wil O'Mullane what wiggle room we have.  
28 Sep 2020Michelle ButlerDM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2020-09-15/17
28 Sep 2020Robert GruendlDM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2020-09-15/17
  • John Swinbank Arrange focused brainstorming meeting with RHL, TIm, Chris , Jim, Yusra, John - to get DMTN-148 further updated . Should at least list all calibration cases even if not solved.  
30 Sep 2020John SwinbankDM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2020-09-15/17
05 Oct 2020Wil O'MullaneDM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2020-09-15/17
  • Fritz Mueller — write a SOW for APDB POC on a cloud provider. 
05 Oct 2020Fritz MuellerDM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2020-09-15/17

DMLT-relevant Jira Tickets

Key Summary Reporter Assignee Created Due
Loading...
Refresh