Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Location

BrowserRoom SystemPhone Dial-in

https://bluejeans.com/293724745/

  1. Dial: 199.48.152.152 or bjn.vc
  2. Enter Meeting ID: 293724745 -or- use the pairing code

Dial-in numbers:

  • +1 408 740 7256
  • +1 888 240 2560 (US Toll Free)
  • +1 408 317 9253 (Alternate Number)

Meeting ID: 293724745

(back to the list of all DMLT meeting minutes)

Time

10:15am PT

Attendees

Regrets

DMLT Meeting Goals

  • Weekly meeting to keep the DM leadership team coordinated, informed, and in agreement on the vision, priorities, and challenges facing DM construction, including surfacing and resolving issues and ambiguities needing our attention. The goal of this meeting is to provide information and decisions that help each one of us better direct our own (or our team's) activities.

Discussion Items

Guidelines: Propose items in line with the meeting rationale (see above); include as much information in the agenda notes; summarize, don't go into details while on the call; maximize time available for discussion. 

ItemWho

Notes

Project updates
  • AMCL next week (WOM to attend — DM priorities on agenda )
  • AIT and Commissioning to be closely coupled under System Integration.
    • Chuck and Sandrine to take more of a role.
    • Need to get P6 properly updated with facts on the ground.
  • PST in Tucson this week — Zeljko, Steve, Robert L. etc in town. Also Ed Ahjar attending.
  • Identity Management Review this week also in Tucson — KT in town.
  • Responses from the Project to the 2018 JSR needed today (DM sent — also attached to Jira ticket)
  • Directors review Aug 5th at SLAC — unlikely to need CAMs etc.
  • JSR last week of August in Tucson.  Charge to be discussed with Ed this week.
  • M1M3 is in Houston - we have a ship (BBC Manitoba) which should arrive Saturday, possibly loading on Sunday. Cell potentially moving on Thursday back to Caid. Cell will not be in Chile before July.
  • Jeff — access to base center for cabling, some generator problems.
Google POC
  • Note “QBR” (Quarterly Business Review, serving as close-out presentation for the POC), Tue 2019-03-26 08:30 - 10:00 (PDT), https://meet.google.com/fyy-ggts-mvz.
  • Documents summarizing the POC are in progress.
Level 2 Milestones

Test Plans due in the next 45 days

Key Summary T Created Updated Due Assignee Reporter P Status Resolution
Loading...
Refresh

  • Agreed that the test plan for the Ops Rehearsal can be minimal (along the lines of “execute the Ops Rehearsal per LDM-639”).

Milestones due in the next 45 days

Key Summary T Created Updated Due Assignee Reporter P Status Resolution
Loading...
Refresh

  • Wil O'Mullane — Discuss who can play the role of mountaintop staff during the Ops Rehearsal with Bob Blum.  
Open todo items
AOB

DMLT travel & availability this week
  • WOM at PST and IDM review — in Tucson but not available.
  • KT in Tucson for IDM review (Thursday & Friday)
  • RHL also at PST.

Overdue RFCs

Key Summary T Created Updated Due Assignee Reporter P Status Resolution
Loading...
Refresh

Past action items

Outstanding DMLT meeting action items (Confluence tasks)

Outstanding JIRA issues assigned to the DMLT team (includes DMLT label as well for historical reasons)

Open DMLT actions

DescriptionDue dateAssigneeTask appears on
  • Robert Lupton — confirm agreement with DMTN-111.   
25 Mar 2019Robert LuptonDM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2019-02-26 to -28
  • All T/CAMS — provide extended (“3 line”) descriptions of all outstanding milestones.  
17 Jun 2019 DM Leadership Team Face-to-Face Meeting, 2019-06-04 to 06
  • John Swinbank — submit an LCR containing all the various milestone updates captured at the June DMLT F2F.  
28 Jun 2019John SwinbankDM Leadership Team Face-to-Face Meeting, 2019-06-04 to 06
  • Wil O'Mullane — Convene a separate meeting to discuss in-kind contributions to DM.  
01 Jul 2019Wil O'MullaneDM Leadership Team Meeting 2019-06-17
  • Wil O'Mullane — ensure that the Project monthly report is forwarded to the DMLT.  
01 Jul 2019Wil O'MullaneDM Leadership Team Face-to-Face Meeting, 2019-06-04 to 06
  • Michelle Butler — follow up on sizing model issues for PVIs following tickets triggered by RFC-325.  
01 Jul 2019Michelle ButlerDM Leadership Team Face-to-Face Meeting, 2019-06-04 to 06
  • Wil O'Mullane — submit an LCR setting a lower limit on L1PublicT.  
01 Jul 2019Wil O'MullaneDM Leadership Team Face-to-Face Meeting, 2019-06-04 to 06
  • Kian-Tat Lim — confirm Chuck Claver's agreement with DMTN-111.  
01 Jul 2019Kian-Tat LimDM Leadership Team Face-to-Face Meeting, 2019-06-04 to 06
03 Jul 2019Frossie EconomouDM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2019-02-26 to -28
12 Jul 2019Wil O'MullaneDM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2019-02-26 to -28
  • Leanne Guy— provide a couple of slides on the status of algorithms & DM science for the JDR.  
15 Jul 2019Leanne GuyDM Leadership Team Meeting 2019-06-24
  • Kian-Tat Lim — Map products tree to design and requirements documents.  
15 Jul 2019Kian-Tat LimDM Leadership Team Face-to-Face Meeting, 2019-06-04 to 06
09 Aug 2019Wil O'MullaneDM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2019-02-26 to -28
  • Kian-Tat Lim — discuss with Jonathan Sick where software design documentation should live as part of package docs, if provided.  
01 Sep 2019Kian-Tat LimDM Leadership Team Face-to-Face Meeting, 2019-06-04 to 06
  • Michelle Butler & Margaret Gelman — propose a set of milestones, covering LDF, SQuaRE and DAX, which comprise all the deliverables needed to produce a running EFD service.
Michelle ButlerDM Leadership Team Face-to-Face Meeting, 2019-06-04 to 06
Gregory Dubois-FelsmannDM Leadership Team Face-to-Face Meeting, 2019-06-04 to 06
  • Fritz Mueller — suggest revised definitions and due dates for DLP-808, DLP-799.
Fritz MuellerDM Leadership Team Face-to-Face Meeting, 2019-06-04 to 06
Fritz MuellerDM Leadership Team Face-to-Face Meeting, 2019-06-04 to 06
Fritz MuellerDM Leadership Team Face-to-Face Meeting, 2019-06-04 to 06
  • Wil O'Mullane — create a LIT ticket to clarify requirements around L1PublicT (in particular, is there a requirement to not have it less than 24 hours?).
Wil O'MullaneDM Leadership Team Meeting 2019-01-07