Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

You are viewing an old version of this page. View the current version.

Compare with Current View Page History

« Previous Version 13 Next »

Location

BrowserRoom SystemPhone Dial-in

https://bluejeans.com/293724745/

  1. Dial: 199.48.152.152 or bjn.vc
  2. Enter Meeting ID: 293724745 -or- use the pairing code

Dial-in numbers:

  • +1 408 740 7256
  • +1 888 240 2560 (US Toll Free)
  • +1 408 317 9253 (Alternate Number)

Meeting ID: 293724745

(back to the list of all DMLT meeting minutes)

Time

10:00am PT

Regrets:

DMLT Meeting Goals

  • Weekly meeting to keep the DM leadership team coordinated, informed, and in agreement on the vision, priorities, and challenges facing DM construction, including surfacing and resolving issues and ambiguities needing our attention. The goal of this meeting is to provide information and decisions that help each one of us better direct our own (or our team's) activities.

Discussion Items

Guidelines: Propose items in line with the meeting rationale (see above); include as much information in the agenda notes; summarize, don't go into details while on the call; maximize time available for discussion. 

TimeItemWho

Notes

10 minOverdue RFCs

RFCs with "Planned end" past "now".

Key Summary T Status
Loading...
Refresh

  • RFC-243 - Getting issue details... STATUS action will be deferred until after Wil has started and after the AMCL push


5 minOutstanding DMLT actions

See links and action item report below.

15 minChange Control Board report

Report from 21 March 2017 Change Control Board meeting.

See also Change requests of interest to DM.

5 minAttendance at major meetings

Discuss DM attendance at:

  • Edinburgh (Robert Lupton)
  • Lyon
  • IVOA in Shanghai - Fritz Mueller wants Kenny Lo and Brian Van Klaveren to attend and will write a justification for this travel.
  • DMLT F2F meeting - early May in Seattle?  There is a PST meeting scheduled for May 8 and 9 in Seattle, so maybe we can work around this since staff from the East coast will be flying in for this meeting.  Unknown User (lpetrick) will send out a Doodle poll today to capture everyone's availability the first two weeks of May.
25 minOther Business

DMLT Travel & Availability This Week
Matters arising




Postponed for subsequent DMLT / proposed for future DMLT:

TimeItemWhoNotes

Add new items here....

Past action items

Recently created open actions (from the ~previous two DMLT meetings):

DescriptionDue dateAssigneeTask appears on
  • Colin Slater — Augment LDM-153 to provide a description of the semantics of NULL, NaN, inf, and other database vocabulary.  
06 Jul 2020Colin SlaterDM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2020-05-12/14
  • Eric Bellm — update time-series technote to contain a discussion of the way in which data will be presented to users.  
01 Jul 2020Eric BellmDM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2020-05-12/14
  • Fritz Mueller — Draft an technote describing operational procedures for database ingest.  
03 Aug 2020Fritz MuellerDM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2020-05-12/14
  • Fritz Mueller — engage with the LDF and, as necessary, AP team to best understand the data structures required for the APDB.  
06 Jul 2020Fritz MuellerDM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2020-05-12/14
  • Frossie Economou— suggest construction milestones for the EFD.   
01 Jun 2020Frossie EconomouDMLT Meeting - 2020-04-06
  • Gabriele Comoretto & Architecture team — ensure a version of the detailed DM product tree (LDM-ized version of DMTN-104) is baselined.  
28 Apr 2020Gabriele ComorettoDM Leadership Team Face-to-Face Meeting, 2019-10-28 to 30
  • Gregory Dubois-Felsmann  — update the Science Platform design documentation to reflect that data access services should be tested with PyVO.  
01 Jul 2020Gregory Dubois-FelsmannDM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2020-05-12/14
  • Kian-Tat Lim  & Michelle Butler  — propose a design and schedule for deploying a rapid processing system at the LDF.  
29 May 2020Kian-Tat LimDMLT Meeting - 2020-03-02
  • Michelle Butler  & Gregory Dubois-Felsmann  — identify existing requirements, or suggest new requirements, for a user-facing ”bulk-download“ service (but not under that name).  
05 Jun 2020Michelle ButlerDM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2020-02-25 to 27
06 Jul 2020Robert GruendlDM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2020-05-12/14


  • No labels