Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Location

BrowserRoom SystemPhone Dial-in

https://bluejeans.com/293724745/

  1. Dial: 199.48.152.152 or bjn.vc
  2. Enter Meeting ID: 293724745 -or- use the pairing code

Dial-in numbers:

  • +1 408 740 7256
  • +1 888 240 2560 (US Toll Free)
  • +1 408 317 9253 (Alternate Number)

Meeting ID: 293724745

(back to the list of all DMLT meeting minutes)

Time

10:00am PT

Regrets:

DMLT Meeting Goals

  • Weekly meeting to keep the DM leadership team coordinated, informed, and in agreement on the vision, priorities, and challenges facing DM construction, including surfacing and resolving issues and ambiguities needing our attention. The goal of this meeting is to provide information and decisions that help each one of us better direct our own (or our team's) activities.

Discussion Items

Guidelines: Propose items in line with the meeting rationale (see above); include as much information in the agenda notes; summarize, don't go into details while on the call; maximize time available for discussion. 


TimeItemWho

Notes

5minDM Review in JulyWil O'Mullane

2017 NSF/DOE DM Review – which documents for each charge .. I will work on that this week. Input


Discussion on LDM-151 – many parts to finish in the next week - then Mario to edit it down to presentable.
See LDM-151 action items - all JIRA actions with the "LDM-151" label. 

1minCR on scheduleWil O'Mullane

Change request coming to change baseline start by 2 months (Moving commissioning).


How do we get CCOB data ..  perhpas even

1minDMLT F2F

Agenda points : First point above,  make schedule to get all done. Some may be draft.

Agenda page

15 minOverdue RFCs

RFCs with "Planned end" past "now".

Key Summary T Status
Loading...
Refresh

x minOutstanding DMLT actions

See links and action item report below.


x minChange Control Board report

Change requests of interest to DM


Report from Early Integration Activity #3Gregory Dubois-Felsmann

Summary of progress from last week's cross-system Early Integration activity at NCSA (2017-04-19 to -20), and future plans.

10 minDM software release policy & developer workflowJohn Swinbank

See DMTN-044 (PDF; has minor updates since DMLT e-mail) for a summary of discussion stemming from last week's DMLT meeting plus inputs from stakeholders through the week.


2017 Science Platform developmentGregory Dubois-Felsmann

See emails from Wil O'Mullane and Mario Juric. We need to make sure that the development plan for this year (i.e., primarily for F17) is incorporated in the replan. The list of items from the email is now available here: Science Platform and PDAC development and deployment in 2017. Comments/corrections are still welcome. T/CAMs should fill in the "Epic(s)" column so that we can confirm whether (or not) relevant work has already been planned.


DMLT Travel & Availability This Week

Donald Petravick - vac 4/23-29; Eric Bellm, Mario Juric, Robert Lupton - travel 4/24 - 30; Gregory Dubois-Felsmann, Kian-Tat Lim - 4/24 - 4/28 Tucson for MagicDraw Training

Matters arising












Postponed for subsequent DMLT / proposed for future DMLT:

TimeItemWhoNotes

Add new items here....

Past action items

Recently created open actions (from the ~previous two DMLT meetings):

DescriptionDue dateAssigneeTask appears on
  • Fritz Mueller — write a SOW for APDB POC on a cloud provider. 
05 Oct 2020Fritz MuellerDM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2020-09-15/17
  • Gregory Dubois-Felsmann  — update the Science Platform design documentation to reflect that data access services should be tested with PyVO.  
01 Jul 2020Gregory Dubois-FelsmannDM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2020-05-12/14
  • John Swinbank Arrange focused brainstorming meeting with RHL, TIm, Chris , Jim, Yusra, John - to get DMTN-148 further updated . Should at least list all calibration cases even if not solved.  
30 Sep 2020John SwinbankDM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2020-09-15/17
  • Kian-Tat Lim  & Michelle Butler  — propose a design and schedule for deploying a rapid processing system at the LDF.  
29 May 2020Kian-Tat LimDMLT Meeting - 2020-03-02
  • Leanne Guy — agree Gen3 acceptance tests for November 1.   DM-26798 - Getting issue details... STATUS
28 Sep 2020Leanne GuyDM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2020-09-15/17
  • Michelle Butler — understand the parameter space for getting a “long term lease” on an SSH connection to NCSA, and discuss with Wil O'Mullane what wiggle room we have.  
28 Sep 2020Michelle ButlerDM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2020-09-15/17
  • Michelle Butler  & Gregory Dubois-Felsmann  — identify existing requirements, or suggest new requirements, for a user-facing ”bulk-download“ service (but not under that name).  
05 Jun 2020Michelle ButlerDM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2020-02-25 to 27
28 Sep 2020Robert GruendlDM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2020-09-15/17
  • Wil O'Mullane — send out Doodle polls for calendar 2021 DMLT meetings.  
21 Sep 2020Wil O'MullaneDM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2020-09-15/17
  • Wil O'Mullane — update the Developer Guide to reflect the plans for a Quiet Day.  
21 Sep 2020Wil O'MullaneDM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2020-09-15/17