- Merlin Fisher-Levine
DM-27493Getting issue details...
Initial assessment of LATISS observing run complete, along with tool generation to make quick analysis easier in the future.
DM-23284Getting issue details...
Will resync with upstream Spectrator.
- - DM-26721Perform analysis of extracted parameters for a sequence of observations In Progress Continue analysis of LATISS datasets.
- - DM-26717Tidy up Spectractor shim To Do Tidy up spectractor shim.
- Migration of atmospect to lsst project.
- Find a place for the telescope and site python code so it's available on RSP.
- Andrés Alejandro Plazas Malagón
- - DM-23159Make PTC task compatible with RFC-352 In Progress Continue PTC conversion for gen3.
- Enable PTC covariances to always be calculated. Additional emergent PTC issues as they come up.
- Current report is that there are 80/1600 amplifiers that have issues with PTC convergence.
- NYU seminar talk to give.
- Christopher Waters
- - DM-24704Make brighter-fatter correction a subclass of lsst.ip.isr.IsrCalib To Do The PTC dataset is stable, so BFK conversion can start.
- - DM-27484Investigate versioned cameras To Do Look into versioned camera implementation.
- - DM-27485Design cp_verify To Do Begin cp_verify design work.