Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Date

Jul 23, 2014 @ at 10:30a PDT (10:30a MST)

Tucson Location:  LSST Conference Room

Videocom: IP 140.252.24.8 (Direct Dial)

Call 1-866-330-1200, Participant Number 860-9352#

Attendees

  • Srini, Iain, Cathy, Peter, Kem, Francisco, Andy, Steve (Abi, Lynne & George have conflicting meetings)

Agenda

  • Iain - production machine names; disk space for opsimblitz2; Atlassian upgrades; anonymous ssh for Stash
  • LSST Project & Community Workshop (2.5 weeks)
    • logisitcs or travel updates
    • SQLite files for Cadence Workshop (Simulator conversion by Fri, availability, distribution)
    • MAF (release of package, workable replacement for SSTAR, other?)
    • Presentations & Materials (e.g. thumb drives)
  • JIRA - debrief Sprint 11, set up Sprint 12

Discussion

  • Iain
    • Everything Atlassian is upgraded; Iain will send out a debreif on how to deal with add-ons
    • Stash ssh keys need to be put EITHER in your profile OR the repository
    • git anonymous ssh fails  with no keys, even though it is supposed to be public.  Iain will check this out
    • Changes to opsimblitz1 & 2 will take place soon - and include a redirect for the new names. This will require a reboot of the machines so we will coordinate so as not to interrupt and simulations in progress. Cathy will to add a filter for ops1 and ops2 to the Mantis Run Log.
  •  LSST Cadence Workshop preparations
    • Steve is working to assign discussion leads for the breakout sessions and is having a good response.
    • Srini will talk to Iain about setting up a way to track downloads of the datasets to monitor activity and response
    • 16Gb thumb drives have been ordered and should be here in a week.  Steve will work on exactly what content should be loaded.
    • The SQLite version of the Simulator is on track for release on Friday
    • Peter is working on a presentation layer for the MAF output.  Cathy will compare content to SSTAR
    • Kem and Francisco will work on confirming the current version of the code in stash as having all edits, working on the ra limit issue, the no active proposal issue, and the userRegions issues.
    • A set of Tier 1 Runs is planned for completion and distribution by the end of next week (plus maybe some extra Deep Drilling Runs).  A new confluence page will be set up to describe these runs.
  • New developer - Committee is meeting and scheduling interviews with short list candidates
  • Francisco will travel to Tucson the week before and the week of OCS Review (Sept 10,11) ; Srini will be away Aug 16 - Sept 16.