|5 min||Discussion of when/how to reissue the Qserv reference queries|
- Fritz Mueller will provide something in DMTN form for the review, will discuss what is needed beyond that
|10 min||Status of rollout of federated authentication to the LSP instances|
- It's unclear where we are in trying to roll out federated authentication again after the recent mishap.
- Michelle Butler is convening a meeting on trying to understand what happened then and what to learn from that in terms of testing and rollout procedures for the future.
- We do want both federated authentication and cross-Aspect SSO deployed, if possible, by the review in early April. Part of the discussion in the meeting clarified that these are distinct things.
|35 min||Demonstration of DAX group's SODA (IVOA cutout) service|
- Kenny Lo showed a running demo of the SODA service, including
- The service supports both the "traditional" LSST
imgserv cutout shapes, via a custom "
BRECT " value for the
POS parameter, and the SODA-standard
- Hooks exist in the code for an async service, but so far only
/sync has been implemented.
- Some fine-tuning of the XML content of the standard DALI endpoints will still be needed. Gregory Dubois-Felsmann will follow up with Kenny on this.
- Kenny reports that at least one of the relevant XML schema files (for
"VOMetadata") is not available at a live Internet endpoint, inhibiting certain types of validation that could be done. This is not a blocker for delivering the service, however. Further discussion on Slack at
- Unknown User (xiuqin): A discussion is needed on what the valid values for the
ID parameter will be and how they can be obtained and/or constructed. They should be available verbatim from SIAv2 and ObsTAP, but they should also be constructable from Butler DataID-like information.
- Fritz Mueller is interested in access to data to use in an experimental ObsTAP service. Gregory Dubois-Felsmann has had this action. Will provide some today.
- Frossie Economou reminds T/CAMs and product owners that we will hold the LSP standup on Monday at 10:45 PST and that it will focus on preparations for the LSP review.
- Brian Van Klaveren reports that he is ready to test longer-lived tokens on
lsst-lsp-int in preparation for SSO integration with the Notebook.