- Amber Boehnlein (representing Jacek Becla)
- Unknown User (ciardi)
- Andy Connolly
- Gregory Dubois-Felsmann
- Frossie Economou
- Margaret Gelman
- George Helou
- Mario Juric
- Simon Krughoff
- Ron Lambert
- Kian-Tat Lim
- Kevin Long
- Robert Lupton
- John Swinbank
- Unknown User (lisa)
- Unknown User (xiuqin)
- Quarterly face to face meeting of DM Leadership Team (DMLT).
- Refer to LDM-294 for charter of the DMLT.
The meetings will be held on the 4th floor of the Keith Spalding Building in Room 410.
For those who have never been here previously, I have attached a campus map with the building marked with a red oval. The address of the building is 1200 East California. I have also marked closest place to park; there is an underground parking garage (actually under the baseball fields). I have marked the pdf map with white arrows. There are parking ticket machines in the garage as you come down the ramp and go to the right. The doors on the Keith Spalding building are only unlocked on the EAST side of the building. These are double glass doors that open automatically. So if you find yourself at a locked door, you are likely on the West side of the building.
There is also an interactive online map at
The Keith Spalding Building is Building Number 6 on the maps.
Coffee and a light breakfast will be provided; lunch will be order in
Dinner on Nov. 13, at 6pm at:
Fu-Shing Chinese Restaurant: 2960 E Colorado Blvd, Pasadena, CA 91107
Wednesday 12 November 2014
|1:30||5:00||LSST‐ZTTB||Coffee brought in|
Thursday 13 November 2014
|8:00||8:30||Breakfast and Coffee|
|8:30||9:00||Jeff Kantor/Mario Juric||New People Introductions|
|9:00||9:30||Jeff Kantor/Mario Juric||DM Project Update (staffing/hiring)|
|9:30||10:00||Jeff Kantor||DM Global Partners Update (IN2P3, Brazil)||(same as above)|
|10:00||11:00||Frossie Economou||Science Quality and Reliability Engineering (SQuaRE)|
|11:00||1:00||Jeff Kantor||DM Organization (including TCT, SAT, decision process)|
|1:00||3:00||Jeff Kantor/Mario Juric/KT Lim/Frossie Economou||Lunch brought in: DM Agile Software Development process for DM Managers|
|3:00||4:00||David Ciardi/Xiuqin Wu||SUI KickOff|
Coffee brought at 3pm
|4:00||5:30||Mario Juric/K-T Lim/Jeff Kantor/Team Leads||W15 Plan and Status,Overview of and Progress against LDM-240|
|6:00||Group dinner - Fu Shing|
Friday 14 November 2014
|8:00||9:30||Gregory DuboisFelsmann/K-T Lim/Mario Juric/Frossie Economou||Breakfast and Coffee - Unified Project-wide Computing (should we support it, Software development, IT support)|
|9:30||11:00||Jeff Kantor/Kevin Long|
Earned Value, Cost Accounting, Progress Reporting Training, JIRA - PMCS process
Tim Axelrod/David Ciardi
|Web front ends (tools, deployment, ownership, for developers, for the project, for users)|
|12:00||12:30||Jeff Kantor/Mario Juric|
Discuss dates/location for DM AHM Feb 2015
Follow up Topics:
|1:00||3:00||Jeff Kantor/Mario Juric/KT Lim (others welcome)||Meet with new IPAC staff|
- Unknown User (ciardi): Define what a DAC is, come up with template agreement. Reassigned to David Ciardi as part of action to coordinate update/refresh of Data Access White Paper document-5373
- Jeff Kantor , Mario Juric, Kian-Tat Lim: Update LDM-294 based on Mario's push-down-decisions proposal along with the escalation path.
- Mario Juric: Define product ownership and delegation thereof.
- Unknown User (xiuqin), Unknown User (ciardi): Investigate BSD 3-clause license instead of GPL.
- Jeff Kantor , Mario Juric, : Investigate JIRA roadmap feature; reimplement LDM-240 as an export.
- Margaret Gelman: Work with Donald Petravick and Kian-Tat Lim to understand needs and responsibilities for NCSA epics/planning.
- Coordination standups remain on Tuesdays and Fridays at 11 PT unless Unknown User (xiuqin) or Margaret communicate they have unavoidable conflicts.
- Gregory Dubois-Felsmann, Kian-Tat Lim Send pointers to camera software documentation to Don for use in security planning.
- Frossie Economou: Rename DM Dev Support HipChat room.
- Kian-Tat Lim, Mario Juric, Jeff Kantor: Define if/when Frossie has to speak to others while experimenting with tools.
- Gregory Dubois-Felsmann: Complete "standards" report and issue personal recommendations.
- Victor Krabbendam: After receiving Gregory report, work on communication an processes. Clear up concerns stemming from Gregory's work.
- Unknown User (xiuqin)xii: Plan in epics up to 3 months long with stories up to 20 story points long. Understood that IPAC personnel velocity may be low due to sharing with other projects.
- Mario Juric: Decide if requesting (but not requiring) input of actual story points for bugs is acceptable.