|Browser||Room System||Phone Dial-in|
- Dial: 220.127.116.11 or bjn.vc
- Enter Meeting ID: 761546516 -or- use the pairing code
- +1 408 740 7256
- +1 888 240 2560 (US Toll-Free)
- +1 408 317 9253 (Alternate Number)
Meeting ID: 761546516
(Back to the DMCCB page)
From 9.00 to 09.30 PT, Wednesday, July the 31st.
DMCCB Meeting Goals
- See DMCCB responsibilities listed in LDM-294 section 7.4
DMCCB Additional Resources
(To be approved by the DMCCB)
Planned end: Jul/31/2019
Planned end: Jul/26/2019
Planned end: Aug/29/2019
- RFC-593: dome discussion ongoing
- RFC-620: it requires to be escalated to the project CCB
- John Swinbank says that Mario would like to have this approved, so it can announce the outcome to the wider community
- there will be continuous iteration between Mario and science team, can the DMCCB recommend it and the let the iteration move forward?
- Tim Jenness :
- LDM-151 is inside DM,
- LSE-163 (and LSE-61) requires project CCB approval, that imply Jellico approval, that should not be a problem
- It is fine to board recommend the RFC if Colin and Leanne are fine with it.
- Colin Slater requested some changes, but still, nothing has been done. There are some details missing.
- DMCCB may need to board recommend this via slack, once Leanne gives the OK.
- John Swinbank is Ok with it, but he is worried that people may waste story points on old code to made snake_case
- the RFC can be adopted with an explicit statement
- every few months people will be asking to convert camel case to snake case
- Tim Jenness is also OK with it but has the same worry
- Leanne Guy suggests giving snake case approval only for dafbutler package.
- Jim shall file a new RFC, and DMCCB discuss a bit longer on RFC-623
- No further discussion on RFC-623 are required, is recommended (now) or not.
- DMCCB agreed on the RFC, ONLY new code only to be snake_case.
- John Swinbank to comment with the DMCCB discussion outcome and recommend RFC-623
|Board Recommended RFCs|
Gabriele Comoretto comment added to the RFC, asking to approve it.
|Adopted but not implemented LDM RFCs (only document RFCs)|
(to review, do not require DMCCB approval)
Planned end: Jul/19/2019
Adopted RFCs without Triggering issues
(to create implementing DM issues)
Adopted RFCs with all triggered work COMPLETED
(to set status as 'IMPLEMENTED')
|marked as implemented now.|
RFCs adopted since last CCB
(to review, no action required)
RFCs implemented (or withdraw) since last CCB
(to review, no action required)
|Changes to the planned releases|
- Next Releases:
- Next Major release 19.0.0
- 19.0.0 should start end of October and have it available at the end of November
Monitor Jira issues status:
- the most forgotten 10 DM issues
- (resolution = Unresolved ORDER by updated asc)
John Swinbank says:
- DM-2640 → Seems valid. Added comment.
- DM-2908 → Seems valid. Added comment.
- DM-3590 → Won't Fix.
- DM-1574 → Is a SQuaRE ticket, but it seems unlikely that they would address it. My suggestion is to “Won't Fix” it; I've asked the reporter for their opinion.
- DM-1016 → Reassigned to DM Science; not a high priority.
- DM-1103, DM-1104, DM-1105, DM-1106 → Won't Fix (obsolete).
- DM-3349 → Now
in review reviewed done.
|Next DM-CCB ||September the 4th|
Pending Flagged RFCs
Pending Proposed RFCs
Pending DMCCB Actions