- Detailed schema in
DM-7053Getting issue details...
- The link to the SDSS Stripe 82 main page on the project's site
- LSST Data Challenge Report - the document published in September 2013 with the summary of the LSST DM Date Challenge (LSST DocuShare)
- DC planning and testing documents (LSST TRAC)
- Technical instructions on the DC data processing and database ingestion. The document provides a detailed explanation of specific steps taken during the DC, LSST stack version, tools, etc.
- Additional instructions on the final stage of ingesting and de-duping of forced sources (LSST TRAC)
- Related information on the Winter 2013 predecessor processing (LSST DMTN-035): DC W13 handbook and report
Database schema of catalogs (LSST GutHub)
- Stripe82 case03 at GitHub
- Stripe82 raw data: lsst-dev:/lsst7/stripe82/dr7/runs
Since the DC processing happened simultaneously in two sites (NCSA and IN2P3) the resulting MySQL catalogs ended up divided into halves (with an overlap in an interval of: +5 < R.A. < +10) in between 12 databases hosted by two MySQL servers (one per site):
|host||database||data [GB]||num. rows|
NCSA database names at NCSA are based on the following filter identifier-to-name mapping:
- data sizes were reported for the data stored in tables not including indexes.
A subset of 1104591 out of 1403385 images (161 run out of 207) was achieved on NCSA HPSS service after the DC. Greg Daues has kindly restored the images at the following location (at NCSA):
The images are stored in the iRODS server:
The files still need to be transferred to NCSA. It's estimated to be about 40 TB of data.