I still have the outstanding questions:
- How does JIRA track storypoints completed for issued linked and marked “Duplicate”?
- Can we enter “unassigned” JIRA issues? And if not, does this impact reporting board owners are the default assignee.
- Eliminate the JIRA field "Resolution", as this has been included in "Status"
- Change "Open" to "To Do" (and eliminate "Reopen")
- "Flagged" is a bridge to everywhere from everywhere for any deviations from the standard workflow
- "Reviewed" is a hand off of the issue back to the owner from the reviewer
- "Duplicate" issues should be linked to the duplicate as well as moved to this Status (not sure how JIRA tracks storypoints completed for this)
- Deferred items get set back to "To Do" and relegated to the Backlog for later evaluation.
- Non-coding Issues can be set to "Done" "Won't Fix" or "Duplicate" without going to "In Review" or "Reviewed".