Child pages
  • 8th November Simulations Meeting
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

8th November Simulations Meeting

Attending: Brian, Jim, ajc, debbie, warren, john, peter, tony, lynne, simon, kem

New Actions: ajc to check with Francisco about time of phonecon

Open Actions

  • ajc will look at the open source versions of slalib and we will have a simulations discussion about transitioning
  • Steve r will discuss with the camera team the alignment of simulations with their work (2 week timescale)

Closed Actions

  • Cathy to send the new opsim schema to the mailer - DONE
  • Francisco, will talk with ajc about moving to git (after V3.0 in place)
  • ajc will look at the open source versions of slalib and we will have a simulations discussion about transitioning
  • Srini will represent OpSim at the camera geometry rework - DONE
  • Steve r will discuss with the camera team the alignment of simulations with their work (2 week timescale)
    • ajc will follow up with the status of this
  • Simon will update catalog development plan - DONE
  • John will update phosim plan (DM roadmap is at ls.st/ldm-240


JIRA walkthrough (we will move our actions (see above) to JIRA) 

1.  Please join my meeting, Nov 8, 2013 at 1:00 PM PST.

https://www4.gotomeeting.com/join/682114687

 

Send Brian or Ian a request for access to JIRA if it doesnt work for you (JIRA uses the lsstcorp ldap but you need to be in the same group)

There may be 20 minute timeout on JIRA

JIRA is for issue tracking (not code reviews - other code may come on line for that)

For each new project we need to setup components, workflow

 Creating a dashboard (with gadgets) enables customization of views of the issues

Affects versions and fixed version entries will be added to enable connecting the issue with a version of the code

Questions:

  • Issues from a science user - anonymous access (require that they submit an email address to they can watch the response). Can they participate in the workflow if they are anonymous
    • Brian will look into this
  • We are on an old version of confluence. When will we look into this
    • Brian will look into this

 

 

  • No labels