Topics for discussion:
- Gen 3 conversion ():
- HiTS processing (Meredith Rawls ):
- restarting the monthly reprocessing, with a skymap
- fixing up the SLURM script for template regen
- Meredith wonders if in Gen 3 we could implement the best seeing selector in a more useful way
- report from NCSA (Eric Morganson et al.):
ap_association (Chris Morrison):
- DCR (Ian Sullivan ):
- using 2015 data as templates for 2014 still breaking in weird ways
- Image differencing (Gabor Kovacs ):
- Review CI (https://chronograf-demo.lsst.codes/):
- some weird things:
- Fraction of DIAObjects updated introduced a new dataset around Dec 15, pegged at 0%. This has been present in the past–why did it change? We speculate non-determinism on the CI front. Can this metric be made reproducible even if the order changes?
- alternative, force the order of processing to be fixed:
- Krzysztof Findeisen thinks this should wait until Gen 3 since it's going to be gross to implement.
- Runtime crept up across the board during the ap_verify downtime. Since it's the same in every sub-task we wonder if it is the Jenkins system being slower–we will check in again at next meeting, and follow up with Simon if it seems to be persisting.
- next meeting: no meeting Jan 6 (AAS); Jan 13 next meeting