|Browser||Room System||Phone Dial-in|
- Dial: 126.96.36.199 or bjn.vc
- Enter Meeting ID: 761546516 -or- use the pairing code
- +1 408 740 7256
- +1 888 240 2560 (US Toll Free)
- +1 408 317 9253 (Alternate Number)
Meeting ID: 761546516
(Back to the DMCCB page)
From 9.00 to 09.30 PT, Wednesday January the 30th.
DMCCB Meeting Goals
(To be approved by the DMCCB)
- RFC-561 already implemented before CCB starts
- RFC-538: draft in docushare LDM-148, LDM-151, DMCCB review docs during the telecon.
- John Swinbank : document consistent with the actual baseline. If NCSA disagree with the content, that will require a different change request. Status set to Board Recommended.
(to review, do not require DMCCB approval)
- RFC-569: work in progress ( John Swinbank )
- RFC-533: waiting for for triggering ticket to be completed.
- RFC-541: discussion ongoing (Jim Bosch )
(to create implementing DM issues)
- RFC-134: Kian-Tat Lim to withdraw
- all other RFC have IHS tickets (script to extract this information need to be improved)
triggered work COMPLETED
(to set status as 'IMPLEMENTED')
- RFC-449: the RFC has changed the scope, Kian-Tat Lim is asking if we need to change it or withdraw and open an new one. John Swinbank suggest to withdraw it. DMCCB decided to retire the RFC, that imply the RFC is close (final status).
- RFC-551 new comments added
RFCs implemented since last CCB
|Informational, no action to be taken by the DMCCB|
|Changes to the planned releases|
- 17.0 planned for end of 2018, shifted at the beginning of 2019
- LDM-564 need to be updated
DMCCB to approve scheduled release and patch releases proposal (schedule and content)
17.0 should be ready next week to start
Tim Jenness moved astro_metadata_translator to external to avoid confusions
Monitor Jira issues status:
- the most forgotten 10 DM issues
- (resolution = Unresolved ORDER by updated asc)
All 10 tickets have been closed before the DMCCB starts.
- RFC status "BOARD RECOMMENDED" is still needed?
- Are risks to be discussed by the DMCCB?
- John Swinbank suggest to have an intermediate state in any case. For documents we don't need implementation tikets. Kian-Tat Lim Board recommended means the CCB approved it, but there are still no triggered issues.
- Gabriele Comoretto to update the dev guide: DMCCB approve RFCs setting the status to "BOARD RECOMMENDED"; the RFC status is set to ADOPTED once triggering issues have been opened, RFC for the approval of baselined documents do not require triggering issues, and can be set to adopted immediately.
- Proposal to discussing in the DMCCB risks due soon (in 45 days). This may bring up lots of riscks to discuss. Tim Jenness suggest to add these events to P6. Wil O'Mullane related the rick to the milestone.
- Discussion on retiring risks that will not be possible to mitigate, like "Adherence to coding standard", that will be difficult to get resources to resolve it.
- Kian-Tat Lim ask where the scripts to generate the list are: in lsst-sqre/sqre-jirakit
Pending Flagged RFCs
Pending Proposed RFCs
Pending DMCCB Actions