Topics for discussion:
- HiTS reprocessing (Meredith Rawls)
- still fighting the coadds. Eric Bellm to tag up separately
- DES processing (Eric Morganson)
- g-band coadds were the only ones being constructed; some weirdness happening with jobs just hanging
- CI (Krzysztof Findeisen )
- #dmj-s_ap_verify channel reports nightly status
- time to explore Squash integration? TBD
- DCR (Ian Sullivan )
- fixed subfilter bug ( - DM-15638Getting issue details... STATUS ), which fixed the sign error (some WCS flips) and a DECam longitude bug
- - DM-15634Getting issue details... STATUS variance plane bug is not coming from Ian's code: coadding messes up variance planes but only for Ian's data product
- tried more things: matching filter throughputs more closely to input sims. Suspects throughputs are a significant source of remaining mismatch
- some discussion of next steps:
- new code to handle finite bandwidth effects?
- running on real data
- (variable PSFs...)
- Chris has filled out all columns in the DPDD in a schema (DM-15588)
- propagating changes through ap_pipe
- propagation of DIASource flags to association DB (this will happen automatically with above changes). John Swinbank points out there is still a mapping task here to "DPDD-ify" which flags get stored per bit
- some long discussion of whether to map flags onto bitmaps or add named boolean columns per flag
- discussion of DIAObject flag set (https://jira.lsstcorp.org/browse/DM-15929) Eric made a confluence page DIAObject flags
- Meredith Rawls suggests looking at flags that come out of DRP coadds–both images and Objects
- question of excluding DIASources; use flags to say when
- DES SN team had a flag for is "at least one" and "at least two" DIASource selections reliable–unflagged, > 5 sigma etc.
- was this image taken on two separate areas of the camera? so rules out artifacts at single sky position.
- presence of nearby bright star/galaxy
- AOB/table round
- Eric Morganson has been poking at Maria's alert distribution system.