Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Location

BrowserRoom SystemPhone Dial-in

https://bluejeans.com/293724745/

  1. Dial: 199.48.152.152 or bjn.vc
  2. Enter Meeting ID: 293724745 -or- use the pairing code

Dial-in numbers:

  • +1 408 740 7256
  • +1 888 240 2560 (US Toll Free)
  • +1 408 317 9253 (Alternate Number)

Meeting ID: 293724745

(back to the list of all DMLT meeting minutes)

Time

10:00am PT

Regrets:

DMLT Meeting Goals

  • Weekly meeting to keep the DM leadership team coordinated, informed, and in agreement on the vision, priorities, and challenges facing DM construction, including surfacing and resolving issues and ambiguities needing our attention. The goal of this meeting is to provide information and decisions that help each one of us better direct our own (or our team's) activities.

Discussion Items

Guidelines: Propose items in line with the meeting rationale (see above); include as much information in the agenda notes; summarize, don't go into details while on the call; maximize time available for discussion. 

TimeItemWho

Notes

15 minOverdue RFCs

RFCs with "Planned end" past "now".

Key Summary T Status
Loading...
Refresh

  • RFC-305 - Getting issue details... STATUS will be dealt with soon.
  • RFC-280 - Getting issue details... STATUS has been postponed for two more weeks.

5 minOutstanding DMLT actions

See links and action item report below.

30 minChange Control Board report

See also Change requests of interest to DM.

  • There was some discussion on the proposed HeavyFootprints change request ( DM-9962 - Getting issue details... STATUS ). There was some confusion as to whether HeavyFootprints were already in the baseline or not.
  • Unknown User (ciardi) reported that he would send round a draft of the science case for PVI archiving by the end of today. Kian-Tat Lim will provide the sizing and costing estimate.
  • Gregory Dubois-Felsmann requested clarification regarding whether we are truly promising to deliver dynamically generated products from old data releases. He is worried that there is a hidden cost to promising this that has not been included in the plan and will write up a short note explaining the issues. LSR-REQ-0049 could be read either way. This has some impact on the costing of LCR-908 requesting that we archive all old data releases on disk, since it might imply that we have to include generation of virtual products from an older release, or alternatively, it might imply that we are saving compute resources by no longer having to provide these data products from raw data.
  • Kian-Tat Lim agreed to cost the three proposed changes described above. Mario Juric agreed to provide clarifications for LCR-908 as needed.


5 minHSC PDR1 processing on LSST-VC

Notes circulated to DMLT, 2017-03-31 are available from S17B HSC PDR1 reprocessing.


5 minAttendance at major meetings

Discuss DM attendance at:


DMLT Travel & Availability This Week

NOTE CHANGES TO TRAVEL POLICY:  1) Due to concerns regarding liability, safety and consumer protection, AURA has determined that the use of online rental services such as AirBnB, VRBO, and Homeaway are no longer permitted for official AURA business travel, therefore Erin will not book this type of lodging.  2)  Continental breakfast (danish, pastries, bagels, etc.) is considered a full meal and will reduce breakfast per diem accordingly.  

Matters arising








Postponed for subsequent DMLT / proposed for future DMLT:

TimeItemWhoNotes

Add new items here....

Past action items

Recently created open actions (from the ~previous two DMLT meetings):

DescriptionDue dateAssigneeTask appears on
30 Nov 2019Fritz MuellerDM Leadership Team Face-to-Face Meeting, 2019-06-04 to 06
03 Jul 2019Frossie EconomouDM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2019-02-26 to -28
  • John Swinbank  to set due dates on all outstanding action items relevant to the milestone LCR.  
31 Jul 2019John SwinbankDMLT Meeting: 2019-07-29
  • John Swinbank — submit an LCR containing all the various milestone updates captured at the June DMLT F2F.  
28 Jun 2019John SwinbankDM Leadership Team Face-to-Face Meeting, 2019-06-04 to 06
  • Kian-Tat Lim — confirm Chuck Claver's agreement with DMTN-111.  
01 Jul 2019Kian-Tat LimDM Leadership Team Face-to-Face Meeting, 2019-06-04 to 06
  • Michelle Butler — follow up on sizing model issues for PVIs following tickets triggered by RFC-325.  
01 Jul 2019Michelle ButlerDM Leadership Team Face-to-Face Meeting, 2019-06-04 to 06
  • Robert Lupton — confirm agreement with DMTN-111.   
25 Mar 2019Robert LuptonDM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2019-02-26 to -28
  • Wil O'Mullane Add level 1 milestones for AuxTel & “ComCam on the cart” so that they can be tracked in DMLT meetings  
07 Oct 2019Wil O'MullaneDMLT Meeting - 2019-09-09
12 Jul 2019Wil O'MullaneDM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2019-02-26 to -28