Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Location

BrowserRoom SystemPhone Dial-in

https://bluejeans.com/293724745/

  1. Dial: 199.48.152.152 or bjn.vc
  2. Enter Meeting ID: 293724745 -or- use the pairing code

Dial-in numbers:

  • +1 408 740 7256
  • +1 888 240 2560 (US Toll Free)
  • +1 408 317 9253 (Alternate Number)

Meeting ID: 293724745

(back to the list of all DMLT meeting minutes)

Time

10:00am PT

Attendees

Regrets:

DMLT Meeting Goals

  • Weekly meeting to keep the DM leadership team coordinated, informed, and in agreement on the vision, priorities, and challenges facing DM construction, including surfacing and resolving issues and ambiguities needing our attention. The goal of this meeting is to provide information and decisions that help each one of us better direct our own (or our team's) activities.

Discussion Items

Guidelines: Propose items in line with the meeting rationale (see above); include as much information in the agenda notes; summarize, don't go into details while on the call; maximize time available for discussion. 

TimeItemWho

Notes

5 min

DM-5031 - Getting issue details... STATUS

We decided that the BSD question should be recast as an RFC rather than being continually ignored in the agenda for this meeting.
45 minRFC status
  • Tim had a long list of RFCs in various stages of approval:
10 minOther BusinessVictor Krabbendam
  • Victor Krabbendam is appointing Kian-Tat Lim to the organizing committee for the JTM meeting (confirm details in email to be sent out later today).
  • Victor Krabbendam and Mario Juric will meet regarding AMCL issues; AMCL meets this week.
  • If you had 1:1 weekly meetings scheduled with Mario Juric, these have been cancelled and should be re-scheduled with Victor Krabbendam if needed.
  • Commissioning review went well and committee is happy with LSST plan; made comments but no action items.  Some more specificity in the plan is required over the next 6-9 months.  DM has a good plan in place and this was recognized.  Kian-Tat Lim thanks Margaret Gelman and Donald Petravick for the Gantt charts at the meeting.
  • John Swinbank asks about agenda for the There is not always an agenda for the weekly DMLT, but Victor Krabbendam suggests keeping the timeslot open and calling in - if there is no agenda, it will be a short meeting
1 minFirst Aux Telescope Spectography

There seems to be some confusion regarding the date of the first auxiliary telescope spectography; currently August 2018?; Victor Krabbendam will coordinate this with Change Control Board.

1 minDMLT Meeting AgendaJohn Swinbank

There is not always an agenda for the DMLT meeting, but Victor Krabbendam suggests keeping the timeslot open and calling in - if there is no agenda, it will be a short meeting.

1 minScratch File System at NCSADonald Petravick

Donald Petravick touched very briefly on this and he and Simon Krughoff will discuss further.


DMLT Travel & Availability This Week


Postponed for subsequent DMLT / proposed for future DMLT:

TimeItemWhoNotes

Overdue RFCsRFCs with "Planned end" past "now"

Add new items here....

Past action items