Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- Overview and goals
- Moving obs_decam under the LSST umbrella
DM-357Getting issue details...
- Data and directory structure at NCSA (currently on /lsst8/decam/)
- How do we deal with the DECam mapping of CP InstCal, DES InstCal, and raw data?
- Does a skymap already exist for DECam?
- What are the processing steps that exist now (and we should run) for AP and DRP?
- Storage and cpu needs
- Who's doing what, where? Strawman plan:
- DECAM ISR
- cross-talk, LSST/HSC stack only does for amps on the same chip
- artifact masking
- linearity correction
- flat field
- fringe correction
- pupil ghost removal
- illumination correction
- how many of those are already implemented in the stack, and how many do we need to develop from scratch?