The PST continued to iterate on the response to the six recommendations for addressing national security concerns received from the NSF
Main changes as compared with earlier discussions is accepting a 3-day delay for full-focal-plane images and noting that a delayed data store in which encrypted files will be stored until release to DR holders must be costed.
Statement that we want to continue to provide precovery at user-specified sky locations on embargoed images would mitigate science losses during the 3-day embargo period.
There will be a meeting in ~ mid-April with agencies.
DM-CCB board Recommended - will work with Melissa to submit an LCR
Getting issue details...STATUS
Colin:What is the maximum size that can be published before the embargo period is over? Postage stamps?
Eli Rykoff , Leanne Guy Develop a proposal for what calibration processing, hardware, data we actually need and what will be needed for DR1. This has implications for the ORR and for prioritisation of work in commissioning