Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

2pm Pacific Time

BlueJeans: https://bluejeans.com/426716450

attending:

regrets:

Topics for discussion:

  • sample alerts for brokers (Eric Bellm , Chris Morrison , Spencer Nelson ):
    • Eric re-published a set of sample alerts with smaller cutouts, and then manually removed everything with cutouts > 4 MB, so stream simulator works
    • starting to get a bit of community discussion/engagement
  • Gen 3 conversion (all):
    • Krzysztof Findeisen:
      • making progress running ap_verify in gen 3.  some metrics don't work yet–combination of middleware issues and translation to gen3 bugs

Key Summary T Created Updated Due Assignee Reporter P Status Resolution
Loading...
Refresh


  • Precursor processing (Meredith Rawls ):
    • now has Postgres DB she can move things around in, will start looking at it
    • timing?  need to run ap_verify.  is it easy to throw cores at this in gen 3? 
      • Krzysztof Findeisen : should be easy to run ap_pipe at scale once middleware provides a SLURM activator.  ap_verify will have some hard-coded simple activator for now
  • report from NCSA (Eric Morganson  + Andrew Manning et al):
    • running ops rehearsal
  • Alert Distribution (Spencer Nelson ):
    • presented alert skinny stream to SST
  • ap_association/SDM/fakes/alerts (Chris Morrison):
    • finished initial pass at fake input catalog generation
  • Crowded field photometry (Ian Sullivan ):
    • on vacation
  • Image differencing (Gabor Kovacs ):
    • finishing final test runs on ZOGY, hope to merge today
    • should we enable doScaleTemplateVariance = True by default? DM-20558 - Getting issue details... STATUS
      • obviously we need to test this.  but we're not running it in any processing (HiTS or HSC) by default
      • John Swinbank wonders if we should list the configs that are important, the tests we've done, etc.?
        • maybe just a confluence page to list what we've talked about and when
          • Eric Bellmmake a confluence page to capture config discussions  
        • Gabor Kovacs listed the configs for ip_diffim, but for SFP probably digging around in obs_subaru is the best way to find what's important?
  • Review CI (https://chronograf-demo.lsst.codes/):
    • no change
  • Review outstanding action items



Action Items

DescriptionDue dateAssigneeTask appears on
  • John Swinbank to document in this Space running ap_verify from a docker container in the meantime  
14 Sep 2020John SwinbankAP Pipeline Meeting, 2020-04-13
  • Meredith Rawls see what's needed for others to be able to access this  
28 Sep 2020Meredith RawlsAP Pipeline QA Meeting, 2020-09-21
  • Eric Bellm chat with NCSA about productizing APDB processing  
05 Oct 2020Eric BellmAP Pipeline QA Meeting, 2020-09-21
  • Eric Bellm check configurations page for investigations we can mark as "done"  
05 Oct 2020Eric BellmAP Pipeline Meeting, 2020-08-03