Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

(back to the list of all DMLT meeting minutes)

In Location

Browser

Room System

Phone Dial-in

https://bluejeans.com/293724745/

  1. Dial: 199.48.152.152 or bjn.vc
  2. Enter Meeting ID: 293724745 -or- use the pairing code

Dial-in numbers:

  • +1 408 740 7256
  • +1 888 240 2560 (US Toll Free)
  • +1 408 317 9253 (Alternate Number)

Meeting ID: 293724745

Time

10:15am PT

Attendees

Excused

Discussion Items

ItemWhoNotes
Project updates
  • It is a holiday for some institutions (Friday was a holiday in Tucson and Chile)
  • AURA US will reimburse for direct approved upgrades.
    • manager agreed for e.g. internet upgrades
    • Not just AURA staff — also sub-awards.
  • Quarterly review week-after-next.
    • Monday 27th - half day meeting.
    • Subsystem mangers asked to attend if available. 
    • Not going to show EVMS - but status and how we get out of situation
    • Ops readiness, hand over.

  • Jeff Barr — site visits - will be more frequent to protect TMA and dome. 

    • Visit tomorrow planning to grease bogie wheel on dome.

    • Future: electric upgrades while power off, magnetrons on coating chamber.

  • Kevin Reil — quadbox lift planning. 
    Later this week confirm comcam working. 

  • Kevin Long — working with CAMs on restart schedule.
Ops rehersal 2
  • Poll suggests June 1-5 most likely.
  • Managers should make sure relevant staff are available.


Monthly Report
  • It's that time again already — report due Wednesday 15 April.
  • Milestones in report template coming today.
CCB
  • Going ahead despite ops review.
Joint Agency Review of Operations
  • Tuesday through Friday this week.
  • Agenda at https://project.lsst.org/reviews/jor/agenda.
  • Confirm that the same folks who were online for the Director's Review are requested for this.
    • Wil will check with Fabio whether he'll be available.
DMLT F2FJohn Swinbank
  • In 4 weeks.
  • Please add topics to the suggestion box in the next two weeks.

Test Plans due in the next 45 days

Key Summary T Created Updated Due Assignee Reporter P Status Resolution
Loading...
Refresh

Milestones due in the next 45 days

Key Summary T Created Updated Due Assignee Reporter P Status Resolution
Loading...
Refresh

Risks or Schedule

We said we would look at schedule or risks at least once a month. I am putting it on the regular agenda.

Any other business


DMLT travel & availability this week

RFCs

Overdue

Key Summary Reporter Assignee Created planned end
Loading...
Refresh

Due this week

Key Summary Reporter Assignee Created planned end
Loading...
Refresh

Action Items

Confluence Quick Tasks

DescriptionDue dateAssigneeTask appears on
  • Kian-Tat Lim  & Michelle Butler  — propose a design and schedule for deploying a rapid processing system at the LDF.  
29 May 2020Kian-Tat LimDMLT Meeting - 2020-03-02
  • Michelle Butler  & Gregory Dubois-Felsmann  — identify existing requirements, or suggest new requirements, for a user-facing ”bulk-download“ service (but not under that name).  
05 Jun 2020Michelle ButlerDM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2020-02-25 to 27
  • Gregory Dubois-Felsmann  — update the Science Platform design documentation to reflect that data access services should be tested with PyVO.  
01 Jul 2020Gregory Dubois-FelsmannDM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2020-05-12/14
  • Wil O'Mullane — send out Doodle polls for calendar 2021 DMLT meetings.  
21 Sep 2020Wil O'MullaneDM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2020-09-15/17
  • Wil O'Mullane — update the Developer Guide to reflect the plans for a Quiet Day.  
21 Sep 2020Wil O'MullaneDM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2020-09-15/17
  • T/CAMs — at the next T/CAM call, consider plans for appropriately tracking schedule/variance in the era of Covid.  
25 Sep 2020 DM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2020-09-15/17
  • Yusra AlSayyad  — provide a timeline for complete pipeline conversion to Gen3.  
28 Sep 2020Yusra AlSayyadDM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2020-09-15/17
  • Leanne Guy — agree Gen3 acceptance tests for November 1.   DM-26798 - Getting issue details... STATUS
28 Sep 2020Leanne GuyDM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2020-09-15/17
  • Michelle Butler — understand the parameter space for getting a “long term lease” on an SSH connection to NCSA, and discuss with Wil O'Mullane what wiggle room we have.  
28 Sep 2020Michelle ButlerDM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2020-09-15/17
28 Sep 2020Robert GruendlDM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2020-09-15/17
  • John Swinbank Arrange focused brainstorming meeting with RHL, TIm, Chris , Jim, Yusra, John - to get DMTN-148 further updated . Should at least list all calibration cases even if not solved.  
30 Sep 2020John SwinbankDM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2020-09-15/17
05 Oct 2020Wil O'MullaneDM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2020-09-15/17
  • Fritz Mueller — write a SOW for APDB POC on a cloud provider. 
05 Oct 2020Fritz MuellerDM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2020-09-15/17

DMLT-relevant Jira Tickets

Key Summary Reporter Assignee Created Due
Loading...
Refresh