(back to the list of all DMLT meeting minutes)
- Dial: 18.104.22.168 or bjn.vc
- Enter Meeting ID: 293724745 -or- use the pairing code
- +1 408 740 7256
- +1 888 240 2560 (US Toll Free)
- +1 408 317 9253 (Alternate Number)
Meeting ID: 293724745
- Very brief: Victor now has CORVID-19 AURA crisis meeting at this time; he will look for new managers meeting time.
- Thebo returning to US (should be there tonight).
- Communications a bit choppy with OIR lab: e-mails not always relevant to construction staff but sent to all.
- ComCam now in Miami, was inspected and is ok, should fly to Chile tonight.
- Must decide if any merit in putting it in the base... which kind of depends on how long the mountain will be closed.
- Base server room has a lot of chilled relatively clean space.
- No meeting this week.
- Next DM-CCB 2020-04-01.
|Ops Director's Review|
- Directors Review of the Operations Plan Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday this week.
- Wil O'Mullane , Leanne Guy , John Swinbank all directly involved.
- 45 minute DM-relevant plenaries on Tuesday:
- Data Production, starting at 14:00 Pacific, given by Wil O'Mullane.
- DP covers data facility, middleware, pipelines, science platform.
- System Performance plenary slides, starting at 14:45 Pacific, given by Leanne Guy.
- SP covers V&V, systems engineering, community engagement, scheduling.
- DM-relevant breakouts on Wednesday:
- 09:00 Pacific, Technical DP (John Swinbank ) /SP (Leanne Guy ) /EPO (Amanda), 3 hours.
- 09:00 Pacific, Budget & Timeline, including Data Facility costs (Wil O'Mullane), 3 hours.
- 12:30 Pacific, Management, 3 hours.
- Closeout, 12:30 Pacific, Thursday.
- Is this open to DM members?
- If you need to be online during these sessions, you might already know.
- Wil O'Mullane , please confirm during the meeting who that should be!
- Would like to do the plenary and see what questions come up then decide if we need support in breakouts. Networks are likely to be a questions and Jeff Kantor will attend the breakout.
- Everybody else: no need to attend, but please drop everything and do your best to answer if you get an urgent question!
- DP Slides.
- SP Slides.
Test Plans due in the next 45 days
Milestones due in the next 45 days
|Any other business|
|DMLT travel & availability this week|
Due this week
Confluence Quick Tasks
- Gabriele Comoretto & Architecture team — ensure a version of the detailed DM product tree (LDM-ized version of DMTN-104) is baselined.
|28 Apr 2020||Gabriele Comoretto||DM Leadership Team Face-to-Face Meeting, 2019-10-28 to 30|
- Robert Gruendl — prepare a technote defining the meaning of “bulk download”.
|26 May 2020||Robert Gruendl||DM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2020-02-25 to 27|
|29 May 2020||Kian-Tat Lim||DMLT Meeting - 2020-03-02|
|01 Jun 2020||Frossie Economou||DMLT Meeting - 2020-04-06|
|05 Jun 2020||Michelle Butler||DM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2020-02-25 to 27|
- All DMLT — consider whether you want an August/September vF2F meeting.
|08 Jun 2020|| ||DMLT Meeting - 2020-06-01|
- All DMLT — review scope options and check for any which are obsolete and available dates.
|08 Jun 2020|| ||DMLT Meeting - 2020-06-01|
|08 Jun 2020||Michelle Butler||DMLT Meeting - 2020-06-01|
- DMTN-148 is almost there suggest 2 weeks review by DMLT.
|15 Jun 2020|| ||DM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2020-05-12/14|
- Eric Bellm — update time-series technote to contain a discussion of the way in which data will be presented to users.
|01 Jul 2020||Eric Bellm||DM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2020-05-12/14|
- Gregory Dubois-Felsmann — update the Science Platform design documentation to reflect that data access services should be tested with PyVO.
|01 Jul 2020||Gregory Dubois-Felsmann||DM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2020-05-12/14|
|06 Jul 2020||Robert Gruendl||DM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2020-05-12/14|
- Colin Slater — Augment LDM-153 to provide a description of the semantics of NULL, NaN, inf, and other database vocabulary.
|06 Jul 2020||Colin Slater||DM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2020-05-12/14|
|06 Jul 2020||Wil O'Mullane||DM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2020-05-12/14|
- Fritz Mueller — engage with the LDF and, as necessary, AP team to best understand the data structures required for the APDB.
|06 Jul 2020||Fritz Mueller||DM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2020-05-12/14|
- Fritz Mueller — Draft an technote describing operational procedures for database ingest.
|03 Aug 2020||Fritz Mueller||DM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2020-05-12/14|
DMLT-relevant Jira Tickets