Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

(back to the list of all DMLT meeting minutes)

Location

Browser

Room System

Phone Dial-in

https://bluejeans.com/293724745/

  1. Dial: 199.48.152.152 or bjn.vc
  2. Enter Meeting ID: 293724745 -or- use the pairing code

Dial-in numbers:

  • +1 408 740 7256
  • +1 888 240 2560 (US Toll Free)
  • +1 408 317 9253 (Alternate Number)

Meeting ID: 293724745

Time

10:15am PT

Attendees

Regrets

Discussion Items

ItemWhoNotes
Project updates
  • AURA - awards
  • Laptop/Passport stolen from car in La Serena
  • Time-carding starting in Chile- checkin checkout for any time start/stop work
  • Sandrine - TMA - test plan review - schedule problems being worked on.

  • Jeff Barr - food contract changing

  • Vincent u-band filter waiver (micro crack - leave it) LCR-2187 - unexpected
    • Probably best not to mention this on “public” Slack channels yet.
  • Tony updated Document-33805 on satellites and mitigation
    • Zeljko and others talking to SpaceX — project visit on Friday.
    • Tony also talking to OneWeb.
  • Reil - Camera review for shipping container - integration rediness review
  • Claver - Corrosion camera cable wrap mitigation from Tecniker ..  may cause delay (of order a week)
  • Daniel - all AURA personnel reviews must be done or HR will sit on increases.
  • Gessner - Inouye Solar Telescope -  final safety review .. all good.
  • Discussion of corona virus and safey docs sent out . NO aura travel to china.
  • Amanda -
    • Jose (new EPO hire) in La Serena this week; will be in Tucson next week.
    • EPO will have a stand at the Tucson Festival of Books.
    • System Engineering - understaffed - there is a job description for Chile post.
  • Change control for name changes - I believe this include VERA (Frossie Economou )
    • One coming for AuxTel.
    • Both the LCR and an RFC re VERA should be project-internal for now.
  • Frossie Economou — submit an RFC suggesting renaming the Science Platform to VERA.  
DMLT vF2F
  • The next DMLT face-to-face meeting will be virtual (ie, on BlueJeans), and will take place from 25 to 27 February (ie in two weeks).
  • Draft agenda coming within the next few days.
  • Details are on this Confluence page.
  • John Swinbank — ensure that each session at the DMLT vF2F has a chair.  
CCB
Level 2 Milestones

Test Plans due in the next 45 days

Key Summary T Created Updated Due Assignee Reporter P Status Resolution
Loading...
Refresh

Milestones due in the next 45 days

Key Summary T Created Updated Due Assignee Reporter P Status Resolution
Loading...
Refresh

Any other business
  • Jeff Kantor 
    • Data files from the mountain are going over the internet, not over the specific data network.
    • Will be switched when Ron Lambert visits in on 2020-02-22.
DMLT travel & availability this week
  • Michelle Butler on personal time off 2/4–2/11 (can be contacted if needed; just visiting family).  
  • Wil O'Mullane Flying Tuesday/Wednsday - yes its a lot of hours. In Tucson on Thursday.
  • Gregory Dubois-Felsmann traveling to CT for the 100th birthday of my aunt 2/12-2/15.  I should be fully available remotely on Friday 2/14; W/Th 2/12-13 will be vacation time.
No DMLT meeting next week (2020-02-17) due to Presidents' Day. No meeting on Monday of the following week (2020-02-24). vF2F starting 2020-02-25. Next regular meeting 2020-03-02.

RFCs

Overdue

Key Summary Reporter Assignee Created planned end
Loading...
Refresh

Due this week

Key Summary Reporter Assignee Created planned end
Loading...
Refresh

Action Items

Confluence Quick Tasks

DescriptionDue dateAssigneeTask appears on
23 Mar 2020Robert LuptonDMLT Meeting - 2020-03-02
  • Wil O'Mullane — schedule a discussion about rolling out data products and capabilities to users without having them scoop the project or swamp our resources.  
23 Mar 2020Wil O'MullaneDM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2020-02-25 to 27
  • All DMLT members: Review SQuaRE-provided documentation on the EFD and provided written feedback.  
30 Mar 2020 DMLT Meeting - 2020-03-16
  • Michelle Butler  & Gregory Dubois-Felsmann  — identify existing requirements, or suggest new requirements, for a user-facing ”bulk-download“ service (but not under that name).  
30 Mar 2020Michelle ButlerDM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2020-02-25 to 27
  • Robert Gruendl  — prepare a technote defining the meaning of “bulk download”.  
30 Mar 2020Robert GruendlDM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2020-02-25 to 27
  • Eric Bellm  — submit an LCR describing changes to the construction plan to enable incremental template generation.  
30 Mar 2020Eric BellmDM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2020-02-25 to 27
  • Leanne Guy — Consider how to engage with calibration product data management from product owner side.  
01 Apr 2020Leanne GuyDM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2020-02-25 to 27
  • Wil O'Mullane — Ensure that operations-era maintenance of packaging and distribution is captured in the Ops WBS (pretty sure that at the moment, it is mentioned, but the only associated resources are from IN2P3; not clear if that's adequate).   
02 Apr 2020Wil O'MullaneDMLT Meeting - 2020-03-30
  • Colin Slater  — ensure change control policy for BaselineSchema.yaml is documented.  
06 Apr 2020Colin SlaterDM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2020-02-25 to 27
  • Wil O'Mullane — write a technote descibing his understanding of schema management DM-23658 - Getting issue details... STATUS .    
06 Apr 2020Wil O'MullaneDM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2020-02-25 to 27
  • Fritz Mueller  — find somebody to update the online schema browser.  
06 Apr 2020Fritz MuellerDM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2020-02-25 to 27
13 Apr 2020Leanne GuyDMLT Meeting - 2020-03-30
  • Kian-Tat Lim  & Michelle Butler  — propose a design and schedule for deploying a rapid processing system at the LDF.  
20 Apr 2020Kian-Tat LimDMLT Meeting - 2020-03-02
  • Frossie Economou— suggest construction milestones for the EFD.   
27 Apr 2020Frossie EconomouDMLT Meeting - 2020-04-06
  • Gabriele Comoretto & Architecture team — ensure a version of the detailed DM product tree (LDM-ized version of DMTN-104) is baselined.  
28 Apr 2020Gabriele ComorettoDM Leadership Team Face-to-Face Meeting, 2019-10-28 to 30
  • Leanne Guy  — produce a plan for interaction between the DPDD and the concrete SDM schema. DM-23818 - Getting issue details... STATUS    
04 May 2020Leanne GuyDM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2020-02-25 to 27
  • Frossie Economou  — get JS9 and Ginga integrated into the LSP JupyterLab environment (date TBC).  
04 May 2020Frossie EconomouDM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2020-02-25 to 27
  • Leanne Guy  — present status on RC2 ingest to Qserv at May DMLT.  
05 May 2020Leanne GuyDM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2020-02-25 to 27

DMLT-relevant Jira Tickets

Key Summary Reporter Assignee Created Due
Loading...
Refresh