(back to the list of all DMLT meeting minutes)
- Dial: 220.127.116.11 or bjn.vc
- Enter Meeting ID: 293724745 -or- use the pairing code
- +1 408 740 7256
- +1 888 240 2560 (US Toll Free)
- +1 408 317 9253 (Alternate Number)
Meeting ID: 293724745
- OIR lab council this week in Tucson - Ed Ajhar in town.
- Status slides for AMCL ..
- Naming - email exchanges continue on terminology
- 20 minute naming discussion (all hands) next week Tuesday - followed by lunch (Tucson)
- message will be sent today
- slides from AAS in docushare link will be sent. Templates to come in two days. (perhaps bundled)
- ComCam quad box arrived with 3 SLAC people who were not registered - we need to register visits in Jira.
- Making a TR does this for us automatically - so mainly for others not in our TR system
- TMA test plan review in Spain next week (Chuck/Sandrine)
- talk about safety procedures and hazard analysis and mitigation
- LCR-2045 (commissioning de scope) and DM hardware (LCR-2148) need to go the NSF board this week.
- Lots of people in Chile for dome, VA coating chamber (9) and TMA (13)
- could be last VA trip (final interface testing), though may support M1M3 coating later.
- Camera back flange flatness non conformance - requirement was arbitrary but needs some analysis from Doug.
- EPO have new tram member in Chile - moving to Tucson (web designer)
- Bulk head plate connector also problematic.
- The next DMLT face-to-face meeting will be virtual (ie, on BlueJeans), and will take place from 24 to 27 February (ie in six weeks).
- Details are on this Confluence page.
- Please add your suggested agenda items to that page by 10 February.
LCR 1923 is approved. So we need to look at the image extraction and transfer.Mentioned to Kian-Tat Lim before the break.
- Should we consider only one read out shared with camera ?
- The image transferred for Alerts as the only transfer?
- what about copy at La Serena
- Kian-Tat Lim to report on the impact of LCR-1923 (De-Scope Camera DAQ Crosstalk Correction) on DM at the February DMLT vF2F.
|CCB||Old tickets - as sent in email this AM - John and Frossie.|
|Level 2 Milestones|
Test Plans due in the next 45 days
Milestones due in the next 45 days
There was a bunch of discussion about whether the reviewer of the test report has to be able to replicate the test results, or if they can simply accept the documentation of a single test execution.
- We agreed that a single successful execution is adequate to capture a milestone.
- There was some discussion about putting tests in CI, but this seems inconclusive from a policy standpoint.
|Any other business|
- Jeff Kantor reports readiness for LATISS.
- Jeff Kantor met with Cristián Silva to go over Jira questions.
- Michelle Butler reports commissioning cluster going to Chile in March.
- Wil O'Mullane reports that LDF relocation was discussed at the quarterly agencies meeting last week. No conclusions yet; expect news in the next week or two.
|DMLT travel & availability this week|
|No meeting next week due to Marin Luther King Jr Day|
Due this week
Confluence Quick Tasks
|29 May 2020||Kian-Tat Lim||DMLT Meeting - 2020-03-02|
|05 Jun 2020||Michelle Butler||DM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2020-02-25 to 27|
- Wil O'Mullane — make sure a L2 milestone for the Science Platform exists in P6.
|15 Jun 2020||Wil O'Mullane||DMLT Meeting - 2020-06-08|
- DMTN-148 is almost there suggest 2 weeks review by DMLT.
|15 Jun 2020|| ||DM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2020-05-12/14|
|29 Jun 2020||John Swinbank||DMLT Meeting - 2020-06-22|
- Gregory Dubois-Felsmann — update the Science Platform design documentation to reflect that data access services should be tested with PyVO.
|01 Jul 2020||Gregory Dubois-Felsmann||DM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2020-05-12/14|
- Colin Slater — Augment LDM-153 to provide a description of the semantics of NULL, NaN, inf, and other database vocabulary.
|06 Jul 2020||Colin Slater||DM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2020-05-12/14|
|06 Jul 2020||Wil O'Mullane||DM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2020-05-12/14|
- Fritz Mueller — engage with the LDF and, as necessary, AP team to best understand the data structures required for the APDB.
|06 Jul 2020||Fritz Mueller||DM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2020-05-12/14|
- Fritz Mueller — Draft an technote describing operational procedures for database ingest.
|03 Aug 2020||Fritz Mueller||DM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2020-05-12/14|
DMLT-relevant Jira Tickets