Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

(back to the list of all DMLT meeting minutes)

Location

Browser

Room System

Phone Dial-in

https://bluejeans.com/293724745/

  1. Dial: 199.48.152.152 or bjn.vc
  2. Enter Meeting ID: 293724745 -or- use the pairing code

Dial-in numbers:

  • +1 408 740 7256
  • +1 888 240 2560 (US Toll Free)
  • +1 408 317 9253 (Alternate Number)

Meeting ID: 293724745

Time

10:15am PT

Attendees

Regrets

Discussion Items

ItemWhoNotes
Project updates
  • Chuck Claver/Kevin/Victor — schedule date review. Baseline dates not all correct in monthly. 

  • Cross-talk LCR is with Victor.
    LCR-1923: De-Scope Camera DAQ Crosstalk Correction Support: https://project.lsst.org/groups/ccb/node/3428

  • Chile
    • unrest still on going - peaceful (minor burning) protest passed recinto
    • Accommodation is now saturated on recinto when commissioning team visit - number of people will increase.
      • we rent 4 houses - house 10 will be available soon (Jan 3 when Andrew Serio leaves)
    • Sandrine - last week very good. Good EFD, Chronograph, AuxTel and Hexapod rotator. All worked well together.  Auxtel - better imaging. Now have several people Brian, Sandrine, Patrick, Tiago, Kevin who can run AuxTel.

    • Need control engineer. Mike Warner retiring.
    • Nicole - will be doing docs (NB not DM documentation)
    • UCDavis person (Craig Lage) moving to Chile - SITCOM. (1-2 yrs)
    • Kevin Reil - new Camera Tech to start Jan 2.
  • AAS - Tuesday morning Victor will come to booth (name change announced Monday night)
  • Daniel helping OIR lab 30%.
  • Regular Audit just starting .. (AURA local only)
Cycle Plans
LSST@Europe
Gen3 demo
  • Reminder that this is coming on Wednesday (12:00 PM project time; Blue Jeans 139789764.)
Milestone LCR
  • Almost ready to go.
  • Refer to DM Milestone Updates, November/December 2019 for details.
  • Intend not to do anything about new EFD milestones in this LCR; there still seems to be too much uncertainty about who is doing what. I propose to delete the old EFD milestones (DM-NCSA-30,31) and not add anything new in this LCR.
  • Don't have any updates to the dates of the Ops Rehearsal milestones. Maybe Robert Gruendl can suggest appropriate prerequisites for them?
  • Not proposing any changes to SUIT milestones. Judging by Gregory Dubois-Felsmann's comments and the November monthly report we may be able to claim them shortly anyway.
Level 2 Milestones

Test Plans due in the next 45 days

Key Summary T Created Updated Due Assignee Reporter P Status Resolution
Loading...
Refresh

Milestones due in the next 45 days

Key Summary T Created Updated Due Assignee Reporter P Status Resolution
Loading...
Refresh

Sizing model
  • Substantial updates as of this morning.
  • No comments received from the DMLT.
DOE / Data Facility
  • Report from the project was handed to the agencies yesterday.
  • Next move is up to the agencies; we are hoping for an answer soon.
Any other business
DMLT travel & availability this weekWil O'Mullane

Fritz Mueller  out this week

Leanne Guy out Monday this week only. WFH 2019-12-23 to 2020-01-05

Gregory Dubois-Felsmann away Tuesday morning, all of 2019-12-21 to 2020-01-05 

Schedule for upcoming meetingsNext DMLT Jan 6.
Review of action items

RFCs

Overdue

Key Summary Reporter Assignee Created planned end
Loading...
Refresh

Due this week

Key Summary Reporter Assignee Created planned end
Loading...
Refresh

Action Items

Confluence Quick Tasks

DescriptionDue dateAssigneeTask appears on
23 Mar 2020Robert LuptonDMLT Meeting - 2020-03-02
  • Wil O'Mullane — schedule a discussion about rolling out data products and capabilities to users without having them scoop the project or swamp our resources.  
23 Mar 2020Wil O'MullaneDM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2020-02-25 to 27
  • All DMLT members: Review SQuaRE-provided documentation on the EFD and provided written feedback.  
30 Mar 2020 DMLT Meeting - 2020-03-16
  • Michelle Butler  & Gregory Dubois-Felsmann  — identify existing requirements, or suggest new requirements, for a user-facing ”bulk-download“ service (but not under that name).  
30 Mar 2020Michelle ButlerDM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2020-02-25 to 27
  • Robert Gruendl  — prepare a technote defining the meaning of “bulk download”.  
30 Mar 2020Robert GruendlDM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2020-02-25 to 27
  • Eric Bellm  — submit an LCR describing changes to the construction plan to enable incremental template generation.  
30 Mar 2020Eric BellmDM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2020-02-25 to 27
  • Leanne Guy — Consider how to engage with calibration product data management from product owner side.  
01 Apr 2020Leanne GuyDM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2020-02-25 to 27
  • Wil O'Mullane — Ensure that operations-era maintenance of packaging and distribution is captured in the Ops WBS (pretty sure that at the moment, it is mentioned, but the only associated resources are from IN2P3; not clear if that's adequate).   
02 Apr 2020Wil O'MullaneDMLT Meeting - 2020-03-30
  • Colin Slater  — ensure change control policy for BaselineSchema.yaml is documented.  
06 Apr 2020Colin SlaterDM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2020-02-25 to 27
  • Wil O'Mullane — write a technote descibing his understanding of schema management DM-23658 - Getting issue details... STATUS .    
06 Apr 2020Wil O'MullaneDM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2020-02-25 to 27
  • Fritz Mueller  — find somebody to update the online schema browser.  
06 Apr 2020Fritz MuellerDM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2020-02-25 to 27
13 Apr 2020Leanne GuyDMLT Meeting - 2020-03-30
  • Kian-Tat Lim  & Michelle Butler  — propose a design and schedule for deploying a rapid processing system at the LDF.  
20 Apr 2020Kian-Tat LimDMLT Meeting - 2020-03-02
  • Frossie Economou— suggest construction milestones for the EFD.   
27 Apr 2020Frossie EconomouDMLT Meeting - 2020-04-06
  • Gabriele Comoretto & Architecture team — ensure a version of the detailed DM product tree (LDM-ized version of DMTN-104) is baselined.  
28 Apr 2020Gabriele ComorettoDM Leadership Team Face-to-Face Meeting, 2019-10-28 to 30
  • Leanne Guy  — produce a plan for interaction between the DPDD and the concrete SDM schema. DM-23818 - Getting issue details... STATUS    
04 May 2020Leanne GuyDM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2020-02-25 to 27
  • Frossie Economou  — get JS9 and Ginga integrated into the LSP JupyterLab environment (date TBC).  
04 May 2020Frossie EconomouDM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2020-02-25 to 27
  • Leanne Guy  — present status on RC2 ingest to Qserv at May DMLT.  
05 May 2020Leanne GuyDM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2020-02-25 to 27

DMLT-relevant Jira Tickets

Key Summary Reporter Assignee Created Due
Loading...
Refresh