(back to the list of all DMLT meeting minutes)
- Dial: 188.8.131.52 or bjn.vc
- Enter Meeting ID: 293724745 -or- use the pairing code
- +1 408 740 7256
- +1 888 240 2560 (US Toll Free)
- +1 408 317 9253 (Alternate Number)
Meeting ID: 293724745
- Updated org charts for Chile - sent to DMLT last week
- Some iteration on these expected.
- IT: Jeff Kantor reducing hours.
- Reflected on org chart above.
- DOE - data facility - process bring put in place
- See e-mail to DMLT last week.
- Managers asked to dampen down wild speculation.
- SPIE in Japan next year.
- Abstract submission coming up in November.
- Victor requests 2-3 people per group/subsystem.
- DM Frossie/Tim, Gabriele invited to submit a paper
- T&S minimum footprint - Andy/Tiago? .. all very busy.
- Also want to avoid cancellations
- All attendees to be run by Victor/Ranpal; make sure Wil knows before you submit an abstract
- filter change time .. (longer than spec 120s - no mitigation - Zeljko Ivezic calculates 1% effect) acceptance review this week
- very late information - no choice
- must ship first week oct or camera will be delayed
- AuxTel - Stubbs and co in Tucson. Resource allocation and timing issues.
- this managers meeting is place to sort out allocation issues - drive on summit needs attention - spectrogrpah needs software
- M2 move / AuxTel - Rolando/Mike for both.. Who set priorities .. miscomunicaiton
- DOME/TMA - moving fast - trying to get Dome for Oct 15 and whatif ..significant for Jeff/Victor Dome and TMA teams ..
- will have crane, rotating dome, alternative to cladding
- DOE/NSF directors showing up on Oct 18 ..
|Data Facility — DOE investigation||Wil O'Mullane|
- Nothing to add to last week's e-mail.
- Letters have been sent to labs; heard nothing back yet.
- Expecting to put together some sort of evaluation team.
- Should have this resolved before the end of the year; if possible, carry out evaluation in November.
|DMLT F2F meeting|
- The next face-to-face meeting will take place in five weeks.
- Please make sure your TR is submitted & your accommodation booked at the Creekside Inn (use that link).
- Please add topic suggestions/requests to the Confluence page.
- John Swinbank — provide draft agenda for the October DMLT F2F.
- Next meeting of the project Risk Review Board is scheduled for 2019-10-01.
- All risks which haven't been reviewed in >60 days need to be reviewed.
- Every risk should have a mitigation action; the post-mitigation risk exposure should be 0–1% due to DM being cost-capped.
- This is “just book-keeping”
|Level 2 Milestones|
Test Plans due in the next 45 days
Milestones due in the next 45 days
- All Michelle Butler's plans being worked on.
- Outline for LDM-503-11 has been drafted.
- Should be on agenda for DMLT in October.
- LDM-503-11b is a Pipelines release; simple test plan expected.
- LDM-503-10a test plan should go to Wil O'Mullane& Leanne Guyfor review.
|Any Other Business|
|DMLT Travel & Availability this week|
|Review open action items||Wil O'Mullane|
Due this week
Confluence Quick Tasks
- Wil O'Mullane — write a technote descibing his understanding of schema management
DM-23658Getting issue details...
|06 Apr 2020||Wil O'Mullane||DM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2020-02-25 to 27|
- Gabriele Comoretto & Architecture team — ensure a version of the detailed DM product tree (LDM-ized version of DMTN-104) is baselined.
|28 Apr 2020||Gabriele Comoretto||DM Leadership Team Face-to-Face Meeting, 2019-10-28 to 30|
- Robert Gruendl — prepare a technote defining the meaning of “bulk download”.
|26 May 2020||Robert Gruendl||DM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2020-02-25 to 27|
|29 May 2020||Kian-Tat Lim||DMLT Meeting - 2020-03-02|
|01 Jun 2020||Frossie Economou||DMLT Meeting - 2020-04-06|
|05 Jun 2020||Michelle Butler||DM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2020-02-25 to 27|
- DMTN-148 is almost there suggest 2 weeks review by DMLT.
|15 Jun 2020|| ||DM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2020-05-12/14|
- Gregory Dubois-Felsmann — update the Science Platform design documentation to reflect that data access services should be tested with PyVO.
|01 Jul 2020||Gregory Dubois-Felsmann||DM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2020-05-12/14|
- Eric Bellm — update time-series technote to contain a discussion of the way in which data will be presented to users.
|01 Jul 2020||Eric Bellm||DM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2020-05-12/14|
|06 Jul 2020||Robert Gruendl||DM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2020-05-12/14|
- Colin Slater — Augment LDM-153 to provide a description of the semantics of NULL, NaN, inf, and other database vocabulary.
|06 Jul 2020||Colin Slater||DM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2020-05-12/14|
|06 Jul 2020||Wil O'Mullane||DM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2020-05-12/14|
- Fritz Mueller — engage with the LDF and, as necessary, AP team to best understand the data structures required for the APDB.
|06 Jul 2020||Fritz Mueller||DM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2020-05-12/14|
- Fritz Mueller — Draft an technote describing operational procedures for database ingest.
|03 Aug 2020||Fritz Mueller||DM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2020-05-12/14|
DMLT-relevant Jira Tickets