- Jacek Becla coordinate Data Access / NCSA discussions (didn't really happen because key people were unavailable / away for ~ two months, now coordination is done through DPS-WG)
- Nate Pease visit Princeton ~1 week
- Kian-Tat Lim follow up with senior mgmt wrt proritization of making PanSTARRS data available through Qserv/SUIT
- Frossie Economou look into Russell's OSX build issue
- Frossie Economou schedule Josh to work with Fabrice on qserv Docker-based test deployment
- Frossie Economou advise pipelines (John Swinbank) how to self-maintain lsst-dev stack
- Unknown User (xiuqin) start a telecon to kick start the workspace discussion, leading to a 2-3 day workshop. Workspace has been expanded into LSST Science Platform. I think Kian-Tat Lim should be leading this effort since many teams are involved for requirement gathering, design, and implementation. The page Science Platform captures the initial definition from K-T.
- Unknown User (xiuqin) study iPlant to see if we can adopt its workspace (
is created for this action)
Jira server JIRA columns key,summary,type,created,updated,due,assignee,reporter,priority,status,resolution serverId 9da94fb6-5771-303d-a785-1b6c5ab0f2d2 key DM-6663
- Unknown User (xiuqin), Frossie Economou, Gregory Dubois-Felsmann, Fritz Mueller requirement for remote butler
- Unknown User (xiuqin), Jacek Becla, Fritz Mueller butler in Java?
- Unknown User (ciardi) What does user community want in the external file format?
- Simon Krughoff setup a meeting to talk about AP communication in the context of association (Data Access, Process Control, Alert Production) (KSK: Similar to the situation below. We need to sort all this out at a very fine level, but given the replan, I think we can put it off until after the AHM. Please disagree Fritz Mueller, Donald Petravick, or Andrew Connolly)
- Simon Krughoff verify division of labor in terms of defining standards, authoring packets and publishing streams in the context of the Event Production Pipeline (VOEvent and VOEvent Transport Protocol)
- Simon Krughoff add request for butler to think about how repeated access to the same data (calibration products) could be made performant
- Simon Krughoff look into adding the ability to get reference catalogs from the butler. Look into how multiple catalogs and external repositories for reference catalogs can be handled. (DM-6658)
- Tim Jenness prepare a complete description of work involved in rebranding
- John Swinbank, Jacek Becla, Simon Krughoff Arrange a full walkthrough of the AP and DRP interaction with Data Access services including relevant members of all three teams. (KSK: I don't think this is relevant right at this moment. I think we need to finish the replan of the pipelines before this can be maximally useful. I'm checking it off, but we need to do this at some point. Please feel free to disagree Fritz Mueller and John Swinbank)
- John Swinbank arrange for the Data Access team to be provided with a specification for in-Butler catalogue joins. (This is
; removing from the list here.)
Jira server JIRA columns key,summary,type,created,updated,due,assignee,reporter,priority,status,resolution serverId 9da94fb6-5771-303d-a785-1b6c5ab0f2d2 key DM-6662
- Unknown User (xiuqin), John Swinbank Arrange for Firefly-as-a-service on
lsst-dev. (JDS: I believe this work is being coordinated by SUIT; I have nothing to do here until they ask for support. Unknown User (xiuqin), do you agree?) (Epic
was created to address this issue)
Jira server JIRA columns key,summary,type,created,updated,due,assignee,reporter,priority,status,resolution serverId 9da94fb6-5771-303d-a785-1b6c5ab0f2d2 key DM-5591
- John Swinbank, Jim Bosch Compile short-term middleware feature requests and supply to Margaret Gelman well in advance of the next cycle.
- John Swinbank, Margaret Gelman Decide on an appropriate division of labour for updating
ctrl_poolmiddleware to address Condor. (JDS: I believe this is obsolete due to the ongoing replanning exercise and discussions at the May DMLT)