Versions Compared

Key

  • This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.

...

Browser

Room System

Phone Dial-in

https://gemini.zoom.us/j/93625401560?pwd=cjdFb1ZWeGx1eVJGSVBUVmpMRUg5UT09


Meeting ID: 936 2540 1560 

password: 161803

Dial closest IP: 162.255.36.11 (east coast) and 162.255.37.11 (west coast) Then use the Zoom meeting ID 936 2540 1560 as the dialing extension. For example: 936 2540 1560@162.255.37.11 or: 162.255.37.11##936 2540 1560 Password: 161803

Dial-in numbers:

+1 346 248 7799 (US Toll)

+1 669 900 6833 (US Toll) Meeting ID: 936 2540 1560 International numbers available: https://gemini.zoom.us/u/adcUNrbXzS

Time

10:15am PT

Attendees

Regrets

Regrets

Discussion Items

ItemWhoNotes
Notes
last time
Project Updates
  • schedule workshop - victor to meet with kevin and jeff
  • EPO closeout taking shape.  Nov 30 - Dec 1.
    • K-T: The LCR for their ICD will need to be finished by then?
    • WO: That's the idea, but won't be a showstopper if its not done. 
    • K-T: Worried that if they talk about Galaxy Zoo PIs. We don't necessary will want to give them special access to USDF.
    • WO: There are some services that'll be hard to hand away from the USDF
  • AMCR- January. Need to triage plan for likely participants today so room block can be finalized with AURA. AMCR is Jan 11 - 13. One day overlap with AAS and in nearby Seattle hotel.
    • WO: Last time they didn't ask for a DM update, and I suspect they will focus on commissioning again. Will react to this when we get a little bit closer. 
DEI


See  #inclusion and https://www.lsst.org/about/dei

Community link: https://community.lsst.org/c/eji/45

DM-EPO

LCR https://project.lsst.org/groups/ccb/node/5256#comment-8200   ok now ?

  • TJ: They fixed the requirement that they'd lead development as opposed to delivering something. and they removed parquet as an actual requirement. 
  • WO: They're turning around the changes quickly. If it is done by next Wed, that would be good because we CCB could put a positive vote on it. 
user batch

As actioned DMTN-223 was put in front of PST and they were asked for comments.

  • Z asked about bringing own credits - said we assumed yes but have not tested
    • a few think that is  not fair others think it frees resources for the rest
    • FE: On my to do list is a proof of concept with heterogenous billing. 
    • FE: I am not creating the inequity in the world. It's important to keep people in our ecosystem. 
  • They asked what is the cutover from RSP to batch
    • I said we will have to see - it may be that processing 5 or 50 images is ok on RSP but 100 or 500 ? Not obvious we can put a hard line on it but perhaps some  guidline.
    • Cutoff is roughly what can be done in < a week. 
  • Expect more comments


FAFF

https://sitcomtn-037.lsst.io/   lots of details on

  • Commissioning cluster (Cristián Silva )  suggests Antu is too small
  • Also NEED OCPS ..
  • Rapid analysis metrics .. Leanne Guy ?  - also mention od Sasquatch but I think no requests for change
  • call out to analysis_tools - Yusra AlSayyad  non-scalar metrics/tools mentioned
  • do we help with general tools/strip charts etc ..?
  • KT  seems like FAFF wants Prompt Processing installed on the Summit - should we push back on that
    • K-T: I've been expecting this. It requires one change to how things are done in the ODS. We might go to a s3 back end rather than <i didn't hear>.  
    • ? – what is the camera diagnostic for ?
Schedule workshop

2022 Nov - Construction/Commissioning Schedule Workshop

As well as FAFF ... from KT:

Other things that are not milestones or even explicit requirements but may become blockers for SITCOM:

  • Selected LFA dataset ingestion into Butler
  • ObsCore/Consolidated Database
  • TJ: ObsCore is being tested at SLAC now. can move it to /repo/embargo now if we want. I didn't think people were going to ObsCore from the summit...
  • K-T: Summit Postgres is coming soon. pgsphere being added.
  • TJ: aslo need portal interface on top of it. 
  • WO: I thought we were replicating whatever is in the summit DB at the USDF. 
  • kT I told Patrick that its his responsibility to figure out how to get the ingestion to occur of course the middleware people can help out but its not our responsibility to provide ingestion of random data. 
  • FE: Gregory is going an analysis of the FAFF report, and thats the extent of my involvement.


On the other side, presumably we won't ever realistically reach a point where we're twiddling our thumbs waiting for real data to show up?  (But there are low-priority things we can drop when it does?)


Review of Project Milestones


https://www.lsst.org/about/project-status

Level 2 Milestones


See also LSST Verification & Validation Documentation and LDM-692 (VCD).

Test Plans due in the next 45 days

Jira
serverJIRA
columnskey,summary,type,created,updated,due,assignee,reporter,priority,status,resolution
maximumIssues20
jqlQuerylabels = TESTPLAN and resolution = Unresolved and due <= 45d order by id asc
serverId9da94fb6-5771-303d-a785-1b6c5ab0f2d2

Milestones due in the next 45 days

Jira
serverJIRA
columnskey,summary,type,created,updated,due,assignee,reporter,priority,status,resolution
maximumIssues20
jqlQueryproject = DM and labels = L2Milestone and team not in ("Telescope and Site") and resolution = Unresolved and due <= 45d order by id asc
serverId9da94fb6-5771-303d-a785-1b6c5ab0f2d2

Risk Review


Risk meeting is likely NEXT week. 

Risk items needing review

Jira
serverJIRA
columnskey,summary,type,created,updated,due,assignee,status,days since review
maximumIssues20
jqlQueryproject = "Risk Management" AND issuetype in (RM-Risk, RM-Opportunity) AND status = "Active Risk/Opportunity" AND component = "Data Management" AND "Days Since Review" >= 60 ORDER BY cf[14809] DESC, status DESC, cf[13108] ASC
serverId9da94fb6-5771-303d-a785-1b6c5ab0f2d2

Overdue risks (obligation date passed)

Jira
serverJIRA
jqlQueryproject = "Risk Management" AND issuetype in (RM-Risk, RM-Opportunity) AND status = "Active Risk/Opportunity" AND status = "Active Risk/Opportunity" AND component = "Data Management" AND "Obligation Date" < now() ORDER BY cf[14809] DESC, status DESC, cf[13108] ASC
serverId9da94fb6-5771-303d-a785-1b6c5ab0f2d2

Risk mitigations due at the end of this month

Jira
serverJIRA
columnskey,summary,type,created,updated,due,assignee,reporter,priority,status,resolution
maximumIssues20
jqlQueryproject = "Risk Management" AND issuetype in (RM-Risk, RM-Opportunity) AND status = "Active Risk/Opportunity" AND status = "Active Risk/Opportunity" AND component = "Data Management" AND "Obligation Date" < now() ORDER BY cf[14809] DESC, status DESC, cf[13108] ASC
serverId9da94fb6-5771-303d-a785-1b6c5ab0f2d2

Overdue risk mitigations

 

Jira
serverJIRA
jqlQueryproject = rm AND issuetype = rm-handling AND status = Planned AND component = "Data Management" AND "Anticipated completion date" <= endOfMonth() AND "Anticipated completion date" <= now() ORDER BY status DESC, component ASC, assignee ASC, reporter ASC
serverId9da94fb6-5771-303d-a785-1b6c5ab0f2d2

DMLT Travel & Availability this week


Wil O'Mullane  physically at NSBP Charlottsville - Wednesday flying to Chile.

Any Other Business
  • WO: I'll prob be there for status, but Yusra should be on call for Thurs status. 
  • SP: Illinois has election day off tomorrow. 


Any Other Business



TCAM Stamdupas needed
Action review


TJ: Michelle Gower is waiting for a list of features to work on for the bake off

Anchor
Actions
Actions
DMLT Action Items (Confluence quick tasks)

...