Integrate measurements from photo-diodes into sky brightness model
Plot of zero-point as a function of time
- Automate updating sql database of optical and IR data
- Figure out the best way to set the absolute zero-point of the camera
- Easy "cloudy" metric?
- Run uber-cal on the stellar photometry so we can plot transparency as a function of time.
- Conversion from Canon magnitudes to AB magnitudes
- Use ESO model to fit
- Use paper from Chris to get instrumental magnitudes
- Units for photodiode data
- Currently seem to be in mV, need in photons/s/cm^2?
- What are the R, z, y filters exactly?