at 10:30a PDT (10:30a MST)
Tucson Location: LSST Conference Room
Videocom: IP 22.214.171.124 (Direct Dial)
Call 1-866-330-1200, Participant Number 860-9352#
Cathy, Steve, Peter, Francisco, Simon
- OCS Review
- Development Planning
- Francisco will be here next week for the OCS Dry Run. Kem and Francisco will coordinate time the week around the OCS Review to work on the Simulator v3.2 release.
- The Scheduler Requirements document has not been made available on the OCS Review site, as it is desirable to get it under change control first. Steve will check with George on the status.
- Francisco verified that he will be the point person in T&S to interact with the new developer in OpSim (SE).
- No one had any information on the new developer hire.
- Francisco will review the strawman development plan and will give feedback on timing and activities for what is needed to coordinate the development of both Scheduler and Simulator. Also the ICDs are at Level 1 right now and need to be taken to Level 3 (all details) soon. He suggests creating a separate release for the palpy implementation to facilitate testing.
- Steve expressed concern over the usefulness of releasing the Simulator (currently scheduled for next summer) that was essentially what we have now.
With no other business, we adjourned at 11am..