Jul 2, 2014 @ at 10:30a PDT (10:30a MST)
Tucson Location: LSST Conference Room
Videocom: IP 126.96.36.199 (Direct Dial)
Call 1-866-330-1200, Participant Number 860-9352#
Cathy, Andy, Abi, Kem, Srini, Peter, Iain
- travel for Kem and Francisco ahead of meeting
- OpSim functionality and capability session at Cadence Workshop?
- SQLite conversion steps (2x2week sprints)
- MAF documentation in Sphinx?
- MAF replication of SSTAR
- Current codebase (all changes?) Kem
- RA Limit issues
- Mozilla, El Gato
- MWV - results on SN studies with Rolling Cadence?
- IT Requests - will be taking issues through JIRA and eventually using HipChat for quick contact
- There will be a reinstall of JIRA then reinstall of the Gantt plugin - Iain will let Cathy know when ready for eval
- There was some discussion on the process for adding plugins
- the conversion to opsimcvs VM is in progress
MAF presentations review
- Peter will initiate a Doodle poll; 3 hour block of time; probably July 10
- go through the initial MAF presentation and setup
SSTAR replication in MAF
- a workable replacement for the SSTAR should be ready in about 3 weeks (July 25)
- this will include the 7 cadence metrics and necessitates the conversion from MySQL to SQLite in the Simulator
- Lynne will send out an annotated version of summarystats.dat
- Need to pay attention to code referring to trackingDB
- plans to Sphinx-ify the MAF documentation are evolving
- There is still confusion as to what features and fixes are included on the bleed installs for opsimblitz1 & opsimblitz2 (Srini will check with Francisco); this is holding up doing runs, but Kem thinks he can design some simple tests to get more info.
- still need fixes to the nested sub-sequences and 7 year failure issues (needs Francisco's time)
- Development plans are being formulated, Andy will check with George on what this process is
- Srini will be travelling after LSST2014
- OCS Review is scheduled for Sept 9-10
- JIRA sprint 11 will close and Cathy will communicate with team members to set up Sprint 12