Attending: ajc, john, lynne, kem, peter, abi, debbie, bo, kirk, george, scott, cathy, scott
Action for this week:
- Move catsim to stash
- John will provide phosim developer names and we will provide stash user accounts
Last weeks action items:
- stash for maf and opsim - DONE
- resolve camera geometry difference - DONE
Plans for the development:
- DM summer 2014
- Development plan has no real impact on development of simulations (image subtraction and multi-fit using simplified images).
- Andy Becker finds DCR differences at the 10% level (wavelength dependent).
- En-Hsin will work with AndyB to resolve these differences
- George - M1M3 acceptance and ellipticity are the primary drivers for systems engineering
- SE will track compliance of the whole LSST system.
- Plan for the next few months is to validate the data for these metrics (system parameters and perturbations).
- Will update and make these data available (on the confluence page)
- Work is legitimizing the perturbation data through validation and the validation of the phosim parameterizatio
- Understand the acceptance testing pipeline
- Bo will lead these efforts
- Should have the hooks in place to do the engineering tests
- Question will be to validate data and code as being correct
- EnHsin is leading the effort - will use JIRA to track the bugs
- Sensor development - see presentation sent to email list
- Will release a new version - after calibration files are generated (end of April)
- George - Can EnHsin run phosim
- Inputs document for the scheduler (Steve)
- Inputs to OCS and ICD between scheduler and simulator
- Objectives for the scheduler and the metrics meeting the scheduler objectives (Abi)
- Francisco transitions off opsim in July?
- Workshop development (Kem).
- Francisco is working on look ahead and rolling cadence
- Zeljko's runs (12 of 13) Tier 1 runs complete
- Srini installing on HPC environment
- work on replacing slalib with palpy
- MAF work
- arc - down prioritize HPC till others are in place
- Srini - time on MAF (100% till September)
- End of this month for SSTAR outputs for multiple opsim runs
- Following month
- Documentation for MAF and SSTAR functionality
- Presentation layer version one
- Web reports for individual opsim runs
- High priority metrics (Steve's metrics) - would like to use Srini time
- Third month
- Tutorials on MAF
- Presentation layer version 2
Call in number: 866 330 1200
code: 518 2287#