With regard to design and development issue documentation, this Release Development area should be used for active, sprint-based discussions.
More stable, "per-package" design documents should go under DMS Requirements & Design Documents.
The following Teams are placeholders and may be reconfigured during the Sprint definition phase.
Links will be made for the team-based pages for meetings and documents during, or shortly after, the Sprint definition phase.
- Focus: All Things Database
- Team: Jacek Becla, Andy Hanushevsky, Fabrice Jammes, Serge Monkewitz, Andy Salnikov, Daniel Wang
- Database Documents for planning, design, reviews, important email/hipChat, etc.
- Database Meetings
- Sprints: 2014_04,
- Focus: Continuous Integration, Documentation, Build and Distribution Management, Sys Admin
- Team: Mario Juric, Robyn Allsman, Dick Shaw
- DevOps Documents for planning, design, reviews, important email/hipChat, etc.
- DevOps Meetings
- Sprints: DevOps Sprint 1,
- Focus: Design and implement compensation for DCR
- Team: Andy Becker
- DiffIm Documents: for planning, design, reviews, important email/hipChat, etc.
- DiffIm Meetings
Measurement Framework Overhaul
- Team: Simon Krughoff, Russell Owen
- Documents: for planning, design, reviews, important email/hipChat, etc.
Collect all aspects of closing out the Release's development cycle.
- Integration and Production Testing
- Versioning / Tagging
- Documentation and Public Announcement
- Disposition of incomplete sprint tasks, i.e. move to the backlog, drop due to irrelevance