October 21, 2014 12:00-2:00 PDT
< previous (2014-10-21) | next (...) >
- Frossie and Mario came up with 9 categories of packages that keeps inter-category dependencies down.
- Initially to be used as prefixes, later could morph into reorganized repos.
- Frossie to send around proposal.
- CCB has been notified of pilot.
- Stash-to-GitHub is limiting factor; have technical ways forward on all issues.
- Using git-media for large files, backed on rsync store or S3; need
scons to use git-media.
- Requires ruby, but available in all distros.
- Associating Stash PR comments with commits using git notes.
- Frossie sent some requirements.
- Xiuqin to send some in near future after developer discussion.
- Jacek sent some requirements; Frossie assumed Qserv integration tests in her requirements.
- Goal is to finalize at DMLT face-to-face meeting.
- Considered doing during AAS meeting in Seattle.
- Mario would like it postponed even more.
- Add a day to the February DM meeting; allows new hires to attend as well.
DM-1203Getting issue details...
- All production processes should log in UTC, in ISO8601 format.
- Prototype on existing LSST cluster machine.