July 15, 2014 12:00-2:00 PDT
< previous (2014-07-08) | next (2014-07-29) >
DM-721Getting issue details...
- Need to replace current unmaintainable hardware, including NFS servers.
- Looking into OpenStack to provide VMs.
- No expectation for serious running of Apps code at NCSA.
- To build Qserv expertise at NCSA, would require minimum 10 nodes, separate from current
- Would run tests, possibly run buildbot on them.
- Might like instead 100 nodes with much less disk to push things a different way, but not all the time.
DM-888Getting issue details...
- "SHOULD" use the minimum number of parentheses for syntactic correctness and readability.
- Change the Python standard to parallel the C++ standard to omit whitespace around operators
/ and (Python-only)
% to both standards. These will continue to be "SHOULD".
DM-934Getting issue details...
- Not sure how much code would need to be changed.
- Problem: SWIG classes use inheritance but do not use