Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Infrastructure meetings take place every other Thurs. at 9:00 am Pacific on the BlueJeans infrastructure-meeting channel: https://bluejeans.com/383721668

Date

Attendees


Goals

  • Ensure successful use of the current NCSA infrastructure
  • Plan for near- and medium-term activities

Discussion items

ItemWhoNotes
Review of last meeting notes



  • status of monitoring effort

Would everybody please visit the monitoring page and provide feedback.

Next week, Harathi Korrapati will be joining us to give a short demo of Grafana



  • Chilean AA planning
Reformulating the meeting

It has been proposed that the infrastructure & PDAC meetings be combined (since they are effectively already) and reformulated into the DM & Development, Prototyping & Test Services(?)/Systems(?) meeting.The goals of the group would be;

  • Define KPI's for these systems & services
  • track use cases, usage, utilization & performance
  • drive continuous improvement of these systems
  • share status of the dev, prototyping & test systems & services
    • currently PDAC, lsst-dev & Nebula
  • resolve issues related to these systems

Composition of the group would be:


After discussion with Gregory, this idea has been tabled. PDAC activity is expected to heat up this summer and will likely need consume a whole hour. Status quo.


PDAC StatusGregory Dubois-Felsmann
Topics for next meeting



Action items

Please enter action items in the form

Responsible Person, Due Date, Description

  • Unknown User (pdomagala), 2017-06-22, Firefly as system process on lsst-dev.  Persistent & starts at boot-time. Could we have an account (suitadmin) for SUIT team to share for deploying Firefly application on lsst-dev? Currently SUIT developer does this with their own account, but another developer can't deploy an update.  IHS-331 - Getting issue details... STATUS