Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Date

Attendees

Goals

  • Check status on near-term issues: imgserv cutout support, revival of metaserv

Discussion items

TimeItemWhoNotes




Action items

  •  

Past action items

DescriptionDue dateAssigneeTask appears on
  • John GatesKian-Tat Lim   Review the proposed single-ID cutout APIs above and comment.  Update API page with the result.
02 Feb 2017John GatesData Access meeting 2017-01-30
  • Brian Van Klaveren   Provide a draft of the additional M8-like endpoints for descriptions, UCDs, and units.
02 Feb 2017Brian Van KlaverenData Access meeting 2017-01-30
  • Brian Van Klaveren   Provide a draft of the near-term resolution for the use of the "database" field in the metaserv pathnames in PDACv1 (the proposal should handle both the SDSS and WISE data), assuming a common "level=L2" for all PDACv1 data.
02 Feb 2017Brian Van KlaverenData Access meeting 2017-01-30
  • Fritz Mueller Ensure that the very-near-term metaserv API expected to be delivered by Brian Van Klavern (resulting from reviving the previously existing metaserv implementation) is documented.  
09 Feb 2017Fritz MuellerData Access meeting 2017-02-06
  • Brian Van Klaveren Discuss proposed resolution for naming conventions in the API with the SUIT group.  
09 Feb 2017Brian Van KlaverenData Access meeting 2017-02-06
Brian Van KlaverenData Access meeting 2017-09-11
Brian Van KlaverenData Access meeting 2017-09-11
  • Tuscon: define interface for  DM-4555 - Getting issue details... STATUS (epic S16, assigned to BVK)
Butler Discussion 2015-12-02
  • transport
Butler Discussion 2015-12-02
  • Design core architectural issues
Butler Discussion 2015-12-02
  • serialization
Butler Discussion 2015-12-02
  • Write a comprehensible high level design document
Butler Discussion 2015-12-02
  • storage
Butler Discussion 2015-12-02
  • Create interface definition (we will defer remote butler & URL interface definition)
Butler Discussion 2015-12-02
  • Application Interface
Butler Discussion 2015-12-02
  • Work on top-priority item for each group:
Butler Discussion 2015-12-02
  • Configuration Interface
Butler Discussion 2015-12-02
  • Princeton: DM-4181 - Getting issue details... STATUS (epic S16) (Serge Monkewitz is working on kind-of-related DM-3472 - Getting issue details... STATUS )
Serge MonkewitzButler Discussion 2015-12-02
  • Back-end interface. Include what can be plugged in, and where.
Butler Discussion 2015-12-02
  • UW:  DM-4168 - Getting issue details... STATUS  (epic Butler W16), also "if time":  DM-4180 - Getting issue details... STATUS  (epic S16)
Butler Discussion 2015-12-02