- need column names in json, it is not supported right now
- ipac team want to see sample data. (Working webserv made available shortly after the meeting, so it is done)
- what dialect?
- it has no nested structures, hard to pass errors. Probably errors should still go via json
- to pass errors, no nested structures
- fixed field format, have to predict field size, can't stream unless field sizes are known, so problems with variable size.
- slac team will look into that
- easier to just convert from json to cvs on ipac side, start with json
- add support for column names (Brian will do)
- use DataAcc hipchat room for any issues
- sync on Wed at 10am (hangout)
- send a list of port numbers we need open