(back to the list of all DMLT meeting minutes)

Location

ZOOM link in bookmarks of #dm-camelot on Slack

Time

10:15am PT

Attendees

Regrets

Discussion Items

ItemWhoNotes
Notes
last time
Project Updates
  • Review starts at 17:30 0 its casual but its still the review - all week
    • call on people to add to or to provide answer
    • be aware of time
    • Debrief/Huddle in (Desert Willow or Cypress Room ) a BJ link will be provided. 
    • Tag up before start  - seems not really time since we start at 8:30
    • Main story - we lost a lot of time - camera team not at review chasing down vacuum issues.
  • some side deicussions on prework etc ..
  • JTM req needs to be looked at (Veronica)
DEI


See  #inclusion and https://www.lsst.org/about/dei

Community link: https://community.lsst.org/c/eji/45

JSR


  • Leanne Guy talk to Austin about having more people who can make Magic Draw updates  

JSR 2023 DRAFT Agenda posted here  - see also JSR2023


report
CCB
None this week
MFA
we will have to do it ..  NIST 

3.5.3 Use multifactor authentication for local and network access to privileged...

Review of Project Milestones


https://www.lsst.org/about/project-status

Level 2 Milestones


See also LSST Verification & Validation Documentation and LDM-692 (VCD).

Test Plans due in the next 45 days

Key Summary T Created Updated Due Assignee Reporter P Status Resolution
Loading...
Refresh

Milestones due in the next 45 days

Key Summary T Created Updated Due Assignee Reporter P Status Resolution
Loading...
Refresh

Risk Review



Risk items needing review

Key Summary T Created Updated Due Assignee Status days since review
Loading...
Refresh

Overdue risks (obligation date passed)

T Key Summary Assignee Reporter P Status Resolution Created Updated Due
Loading...
Refresh

Risk mitigations due at the end of this month

Key Summary T Created Updated Due Assignee Reporter P Status Resolution
Loading...
Refresh

Overdue risk mitigations

 

T Key Summary Assignee Reporter P Status Resolution Created Updated Due
Loading...
Refresh

DMLT Travel & Availability this week


  • JSR this week at Tucson Omni
  • Tim Jenness in UK for next 3 weeks. Should be available though.
Any Other Business


  • We will need MFA for our summit logins - don't drop everything, we are working towards this for operations
  • We are aware of a security incident at Gemini/NOIRLab but our IT people have not been briefed on details that we could use to evaluate whether we are vulnerable to the same attack vector
TCAM Stamdupas needed
Action review



DMLT Action Items (Confluence quick tasks)

Confluence action items on DMLT meeting minutes pages are meant to be mainly low-level actions that can be completed quickly.  More substantial tasks should appear in JIRA.  The label "DMLT" can be used (with any component) to mark a task as resulting from a DMLT action item.

DescriptionDue dateAssigneeTask appears onLabel(s)
  • Frossie Economou Will recommend additional Level 3 milestones for implementation beyond just the DAX-9 Butler provenance milestone.   
15 Mar 2022Frossie EconomouDM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2022-02-15 to 17meeting-notesdmltdmlt-f2f
  • Kian-Tat Lim Convene a meeting with Colin, Tim, Robert, Yusra to resolve graph generation with per-dataset quantities (likely based on Consolidated DB work).  
18 Mar 2022Kian-Tat LimDM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2022-02-15 to 17meeting-notesdmltdmlt-f2f
  • Frossie Economou Write an initial draft in the Dev Guide for what "best effort" support means  
17 Nov 2023Frossie EconomouDM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting - 2023-Oct-24dmltdmlt-f2fmeeting-notes~ebellm:favourite~mrawls:favourite~gpdf:favourite
  • Convene a group to redo the T-12 month DRP diagram and define scope expectations Yusra AlSayyad 
30 Nov 2023Yusra AlSayyadDM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting - 2023-Oct-24dmltdmlt-f2fmeeting-notes~ebellm:favourite~mrawls:favourite~gpdf:favourite
11 Dec 2023Gregory Dubois-FelsmannDM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting - 2023-Oct-24dmltdmlt-f2fmeeting-notes~ebellm:favourite~mrawls:favourite~gpdf:favourite
02 May 2024Frossie EconomouDMLT Meeting - 2024-04-22dmltmeeting-notes
22 May 2024 DMLT Meeting - 2024-04-22dmltmeeting-notes
  • Richard Dubois USDF part in data facilities for PSTN-017 and distrib processing ? 
22 May 2024Richard DuboisDMLT Meeting - 2024-04-22dmltmeeting-notes
22 May 2024Fabio HernandezDMLT Meeting - 2024-04-22dmltmeeting-notes
  • Tim Jenness - section on middleware for PSTN-017  
22 May 2024Tim JennessDMLT Meeting - 2024-04-22dmltmeeting-notes

DMLT Action Items (JIRA)

JIRA tasks with label "DMLT" but not TESTPLANS:

Key Summary T Created Updated Due Assignee Reporter P Status Resolution
Loading...
Refresh