(back to the list of all DMLT meeting minutes)

Location

Browser

Room System

Phone Dial-in

https://gemini.zoom.us/j/93625401560?pwd=cjdFb1ZWeGx1eVJGSVBUVmpMRUg5UT09


Meeting ID: 936 2540 1560 

password: 161803

Dial closest IP: 162.255.36.11 (east coast) and 162.255.37.11 (west coast) Then use the Zoom meeting ID 936 2540 1560 as the dialing extension. For example: 936 2540 1560@162.255.37.11 or: 162.255.37.11##936 2540 1560 Password: 161803

Dial-in numbers:

+1 346 248 7799 (US Toll)

+1 669 900 6833 (US Toll) Meeting ID: 936 2540 1560 International numbers available: https://gemini.zoom.us/u/adcUNrbXzS

Time

10:15am PT

Attendees

Regrets

Discussion Items

ItemWhoNotes
Noteslast time
Project Updates
  • Brazil agreement signatures ..
  • Vincent going back to LNL. Martin Nordby and Travis Lange stepping up. (email last week) six weeks or so
  • Victor and Kevin interviewing a Schedule / Mgmt support candidate this week (Focus on SI with Kevin and Kevin)
  • SFR6 is big push for submittal in Feb
  • Scope options need an update
  • Strategic planning - needs to move again earlier in week. Perhaps Tuesday morning.
  • Schedule meeting 2 time a month..
    • To look at milestones, Wil to attend
  • Schedule workshop April 3-4 (Yusra ?) could be SLAC, Tucson, Chile this time.
    • Camera cooling, shutdown at SLAC
  • Line maint (commercial power) next week will put us on generator on the summit all week.
    • One power pole was broken in the winter storm last week, is being properly replaced now
    • No planned operations changes
  • Reimbursements for greater than $100 need to get approval from our business manager, Veronica Kinneson
    • Contact Wil if any requisitions get returned
  • LIT-727 - Getting issue details... STATUS   JSR review items .. I think we are good.
DEI


See  #inclusion and https://www.lsst.org/about/dei

Community link: https://community.lsst.org/c/eji/45

JOR

JOR red team this week  https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1NmuojDmXnIQYG4ABxA0JxveiXiDW_wKO_999psc2xwc/edit#slide=id.g1d855723f84_0_6

  • Conflict with CCB, will be canceled this week


RDM - Wednesday  9-11am  - I will try to take this with back up from Yusra and Frossie - Richard (+others welcome to join, but not needed) on call (we have Alexei Klimentov so could go down the processing route - not sure about Arjun Dey).

Leanne, Colin, Melissa, on at the same time. 


RDM DECK for JOR https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1vXDsX7-d8rZIYSqiLZEb2pYcfoe45J_J4DopHFua3nQ/edit#slide=id.g1c3f6b9ed40_0_2


https://project.lsst.org/reviews/jor2023/agenda

  • we have 1 hour plenary in actual JOR at SLAC (Feb 28- March 3)
  • probably 2 hour break out
  • (Should we add the Pipelines status again ?  or put in a separate presentation)
    • YA: Yes, will copy and paste as backup slides
  • Demos ?
    • LG: They took us up on demos in the last JSR, not in the last operations review
    • LG: Lynne might show MAF
    • LG: Could demo tutorials in the RDP session, it's everybody's work
  • WOM remote - Yusra, Frossie and Richard at SLAC. Also Leanne, not Wil (will present remotely).
    • Will aim for a tour of the facility
    • Should have a large group of people for the breakout, OK to join for plenary if interested.
Review of Project Milestones


Nov data now in DMTN-232 and RDN-158

https://www.lsst.org/about/project-status

Level 2 Milestones


See also LSST Verification & Validation Documentation and LDM-692 (VCD).

Test Plans due in the next 45 days

Key Summary T Created Updated Due Assignee Reporter P Status Resolution
Loading...
Refresh

Milestones due in the next 45 days

Key Summary T Created Updated Due Assignee Reporter P Status Resolution
Loading...
Refresh

LG: Work on DM-30113 was done in September, have to re-jigger Jira before we can claim VCD. The milestone can be claimed.

Risk Review



Risk items needing review

Key Summary T Created Updated Due Assignee Status days since review
Loading...
Refresh

Overdue risks (obligation date passed)

T Key Summary Assignee Reporter P Status Resolution Created Updated Due
Loading...
Refresh

Risk mitigations due at the end of this month

Key Summary T Created Updated Due Assignee Reporter P Status Resolution
Loading...
Refresh

Overdue risk mitigations

 

T Key Summary Assignee Reporter P Status Resolution Created Updated Due
Loading...
Refresh

DMLT Travel & Availability this week



Any Other Business


  • GPDF: We made a commitment at AAS to release DP0.3, based on a catalog-level simulation of LSST-style Solar System object data, this summer (the stated commitment is "between June and September"). There is a technote in progress: RTN-050
    • LG: want to stress that the catalogs are provided by the solar system group, and we are not responsible for V&V of it.
      • GPDF: We are responsible for providing reasonable metadata, consistent with the DPDD
    • GPDF: This is entirely catalog level data, there are no images - and it is not connected with the DP0.2 simulation in any way.
TCAM Stamdupas needed
Action review


RHL: The FAFF2 report should be out in a few weeks, we will then start working on trying to implement things. As we move to implementation, will probably ask Patrick to work on that.

Carlos can help with the environment, should be in contact with K-T


DMLT Action Items (Confluence quick tasks)

Confluence action items on DMLT meeting minutes pages are meant to be mainly low-level actions that can be completed quickly.  More substantial tasks should appear in JIRA.  The label "DMLT" can be used (with any component) to mark a task as resulting from a DMLT action item.

DescriptionDue dateAssigneeTask appears onLabel(s)
  • Frossie Economou Will recommend additional Level 3 milestones for implementation beyond just the DAX-9 Butler provenance milestone.   
15 Mar 2022Frossie EconomouDM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2022-02-15 to 17meeting-notesdmltdmlt-f2f
  • Kian-Tat Lim Convene a meeting with Colin, Tim, Robert, Yusra to resolve graph generation with per-dataset quantities (likely based on Consolidated DB work).  
18 Mar 2022Kian-Tat LimDM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2022-02-15 to 17meeting-notesdmltdmlt-f2f
  • Frossie Economou Write an initial draft in the Dev Guide for what "best effort" support means  
17 Nov 2023Frossie EconomouDM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting - 2023-Oct-24dmltdmlt-f2fmeeting-notes~ebellm:favourite~mrawls:favourite~gpdf:favourite
  • Convene a group to redo the T-12 month DRP diagram and define scope expectations Yusra AlSayyad 
30 Nov 2023Yusra AlSayyadDM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting - 2023-Oct-24dmltdmlt-f2fmeeting-notes~ebellm:favourite~mrawls:favourite~gpdf:favourite
11 Dec 2023Gregory Dubois-FelsmannDM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting - 2023-Oct-24dmltdmlt-f2fmeeting-notes~ebellm:favourite~mrawls:favourite~gpdf:favourite

DMLT Action Items (JIRA)

JIRA tasks with label "DMLT" but not TESTPLANS:

Key Summary T Created Updated Due Assignee Reporter P Status Resolution
Loading...
Refresh