(back to the list of all DMLT meeting minutes)

Location

ZOOM link in bookmarks of #dm-camelot on Slack

Time

10:15am PT

Attendees

Regrets

Discussion Items

ItemWhoNotes
Notes
last time Steve
Project Updates
  • AMCR - all good lot of outbrief comments - Rubin is top priority for AURA
    • Next week Victor and Zeljko meet Matt Mountain (on summit next week)
  • camera move - uncertain trucker strike impact Chile
    • ComCam will be disconnected to day but will not remove today until we know exactly Camera arrival date. 
  • No confirmation of security review dates yet
    • Idea is to have it right after the RCW (July 29/30?). Victor still needs to confirm. Eric/KT on Zoom. Cristian and Wil in person. 
  • JSR actions - discussion about "priorities" of OSS requirements.
    • Holger and Keith understood why reviewers were confused and will time-phase their priorities
  • Veronica goes to NOIRLab
DEI


See  #inclusion and https://www.lsst.org/about/dei

Community link: https://community.lsst.org/c/eji/45

OPS scrub


Thursday we will look at scrub at T/Cam Standup.
Might take more than the 30 minutes.

IDF->DAC


Fritz is working on getting the qserv work exemption. Talking to Jess to figure out how to take control of budget so that K-T can transfer projects June 1. 

K-T: Moving things to archive. It costs less to store it but more to access it. 
CTS: The only reason we were talking about cold storage is because its easier than untangling what we need from what we don't.






Review of Project Milestones


https://www.lsst.org/about/project-status

Level 2 Milestones


See also LSST Verification & Validation Documentation and LDM-692 (VCD).

Test Plans due in the next 45 days

Key Summary T Created Updated Due Assignee Reporter P Status Resolution
Loading...
Refresh

Milestones due in the next 45 days

Key Summary T Created Updated Due Assignee Reporter P Status Resolution
Loading...
Refresh

Risk Review


Risks are in the the old Jira. It's possible that we won't move them to cloud, because the ops risk system is different. 

Risk items needing review

Key Summary T Created Updated Due Assignee Status
Loading...
Refresh

Overdue risks (obligation date passed)

Key Summary T Created Updated Due Assignee Reporter P Status Resolution
Loading...
Refresh

Risk mitigations due at the end of this month

Key Summary T Created Updated Due Assignee Reporter P Status Resolution
Loading...
Refresh

Overdue risk mitigations

 

Key Summary T Created Updated Due Assignee Reporter P Status Resolution
Loading...
Refresh



DMLT Travel & Availability this week


Next week WOM:public lecture on Monday at this time - mostly leave on Wed-Fri.

May 27th is a Holiday in US  - Next DMLT June 3 

Gregory Dubois-Felsmann working time-shifted Wed-Fri this week to attend all-day IVOA "Protocol Transition Tiger Team" meetings (Australian time); attending the main IVOA meeting in person the following week

Visiting Rubin-Tucson offices the week of June 3

Any Other Business



TCAM Stamdupas needed
Action review



DMLT Action Items (Confluence quick tasks)

Confluence action items on DMLT meeting minutes pages are meant to be mainly low-level actions that can be completed quickly.  More substantial tasks should appear in JIRA.  The label "DMLT" can be used (with any component) to mark a task as resulting from a DMLT action item.

DescriptionDue dateAssigneeTask appears onLabel(s)
  • Frossie Economou Will recommend additional Level 3 milestones for implementation beyond just the DAX-9 Butler provenance milestone.   
15 Mar 2022Frossie EconomouDM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2022-02-15 to 17meeting-notesdmltdmlt-f2f
  • Kian-Tat Lim Convene a meeting with Colin, Tim, Robert, Yusra to resolve graph generation with per-dataset quantities (likely based on Consolidated DB work).  
18 Mar 2022Kian-Tat LimDM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2022-02-15 to 17meeting-notesdmltdmlt-f2f
  • Frossie Economou Write an initial draft in the Dev Guide for what "best effort" support means  
17 Nov 2023Frossie EconomouDM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting - 2023-Oct-24dmltdmlt-f2fmeeting-notes~ebellm:favourite~mrawls:favourite~gpdf:favourite
  • Convene a group to redo the T-12 month DRP diagram and define scope expectations Yusra AlSayyad 
30 Nov 2023Yusra AlSayyadDM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting - 2023-Oct-24dmltdmlt-f2fmeeting-notes~ebellm:favourite~mrawls:favourite~gpdf:favourite
11 Dec 2023Gregory Dubois-FelsmannDM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting - 2023-Oct-24dmltdmlt-f2fmeeting-notes~ebellm:favourite~mrawls:favourite~gpdf:favourite
02 May 2024Frossie EconomouDMLT Meeting - 2024-04-22dmltmeeting-notes
22 May 2024 DMLT Meeting - 2024-04-22dmltmeeting-notes
  • Richard Dubois USDF part in data facilities for PSTN-017 and distrib processing ? 
22 May 2024Richard DuboisDMLT Meeting - 2024-04-22dmltmeeting-notes
22 May 2024Fabio HernandezDMLT Meeting - 2024-04-22dmltmeeting-notes
  • Tim Jenness - section on middleware for PSTN-017  
22 May 2024Tim JennessDMLT Meeting - 2024-04-22dmltmeeting-notes

DMLT Action Items (JIRA)

JIRA tasks with label "DMLT" but not TESTPLANS:

Key Summary T Created Updated Due Assignee Reporter P Status Resolution
Loading...
Refresh