(back to the list of all DMLT meeting minutes)

Location

ZOOM link in bookmarks of #dm-camelot on Slack

Time

10:15am PT

Attendees

Regrets

Discussion Items

ItemWhoNotes
Notes
last time KT
Project Updates
  • Coating looks good  - to be tested then press release
    • Official test results soon
    • Press release when it's done
  • AMCR (see below)
  • May 1 holiday in Chile.
  • Friday Agency Quarterly review. 
  • Preparing to remove ComCam before LSSTCam arrives
    • Camera is supposed to come in two weeks! 
DEI


See  #inclusion and https://www.lsst.org/about/dei

Community link: https://community.lsst.org/c/eji/45

AHM reminder


Thursday May 9th 09:15 Pacific https://rubinobs.zoom.us/j/95249299974?pwd=MDZJclBtSDY1Z255eGZDQ0hVRWRIdz09

IDF-DAC


Richard Dubois can we use Google cash to pay Burwood then take that money to pay May bill - hand over in June?

    • Trying to get the bill down.
    • 70K worth of consulting from Burwood
    • Might be able to use that to keep things running in May.
    • Still need to look to see what's running to see what can be shutdown
  • Possibly needs a chat with Doug at Burwood and Google.



security review


Potential Security Review 1 July 29-30 (tbc friday) Cristián Silva  - around Community Workshop at SLAC. This will fall mostly on Wil, Cristián, and probably Yee or Jim/K-T from SLAC  side.  We should basically show where we are with DMTN-199 including NIST and AP implementation of streak removal.

    • Not before the community workshop;  should be able to confirm the dates soon.
    • Should only affect Eric and Christián.
    • Getting a list together of names and an agenda
    • Is that going to take all the people on mountain away from what they're doing?  No, probably not.  Christián will be at SLAC.  Review should be about 4 hours, but could be up to 8.  Trying to keep this to the minimum number of people.  There might be a crossover point to operations would be the observing we're not allowed to make at certain times.
AMCR


May 7, 8

  • Agenda - DM has 20 min May 8- WOM can handle (bootcamp is on) -
    • Wil be doing this from Spain.  See slide 9.  
    • Should have enough slides to do a high-level status.
  • Staging area


Review of Project Milestones


https://www.lsst.org/about/project-status

Level 2 Milestones


See also LSST Verification & Validation Documentation and LDM-692 (VCD).

Test Plans due in the next 45 days

Key Summary T Created Updated Due Assignee Reporter P Status Resolution
Loading...
Refresh

Milestones due in the next 45 days

Key Summary T Created Updated Due Assignee Reporter P Status Resolution
Loading...
Refresh

Risk Review


Risk meeting today

Risk items needing review

Key Summary T Created Updated Due Assignee Status Days Since Review
Loading...
Refresh

Overdue risks (obligation date passed)

T Key Summary Assignee Reporter P Status Resolution Created Updated Due
Loading...
Refresh

Risk mitigations due at the end of this month

Key Summary T Created Updated Due Assignee Reporter P Status Resolution
Loading...
Refresh

Overdue risk mitigations

 

T Key Summary Assignee Reporter P Status Resolution Created Updated Due
Loading...
Refresh

    • Wil will correct some broken links here
DMLT Travel & Availability this week


May 1 (Wednesday) is a holiday in Chile

WOM - Travel Thursday/Friday may not make status Yusra AlSayyad (Nope) Leanne Guy ?

    • Leanne may take a vacation day after Wednesday, but may be available.  Leanne should be able to help prepare the points.

NO DMLT May 6 AMCR next week - WOM off Monday May 6 - Boot camp

Yusra AlSayyad on vacation in Berkeley/Oakland this week (online ~7-9:30am PT)  SLAC next week. 

  may not make Status @uAny Other Business


    • No AOB
TCAM Stamdupas needed
Action review


    • Eric added three things, need to follow up with Mario.

DMLT Action Items (Confluence quick tasks)

Confluence action items on DMLT meeting minutes pages are meant to be mainly low-level actions that can be completed quickly.  More substantial tasks should appear in JIRA.  The label "DMLT" can be used (with any component) to mark a task as resulting from a DMLT action item.

DescriptionDue dateAssigneeTask appears onLabel(s)
  • Frossie Economou Will recommend additional Level 3 milestones for implementation beyond just the DAX-9 Butler provenance milestone.   
15 Mar 2022Frossie EconomouDM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2022-02-15 to 17meeting-notesdmltdmlt-f2f
  • Kian-Tat Lim Convene a meeting with Colin, Tim, Robert, Yusra to resolve graph generation with per-dataset quantities (likely based on Consolidated DB work).  
18 Mar 2022Kian-Tat LimDM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting, 2022-02-15 to 17meeting-notesdmltdmlt-f2f
  • Frossie Economou Write an initial draft in the Dev Guide for what "best effort" support means  
17 Nov 2023Frossie EconomouDM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting - 2023-Oct-24dmltdmlt-f2fmeeting-notes~ebellm:favourite~mrawls:favourite~gpdf:favourite
  • Convene a group to redo the T-12 month DRP diagram and define scope expectations Yusra AlSayyad 
30 Nov 2023Yusra AlSayyadDM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting - 2023-Oct-24dmltdmlt-f2fmeeting-notes~ebellm:favourite~mrawls:favourite~gpdf:favourite
11 Dec 2023Gregory Dubois-FelsmannDM Leadership Team Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting - 2023-Oct-24dmltdmlt-f2fmeeting-notes~ebellm:favourite~mrawls:favourite~gpdf:favourite
02 May 2024Frossie EconomouDMLT Meeting - 2024-04-22dmltmeeting-notes
22 May 2024 DMLT Meeting - 2024-04-22dmltmeeting-notes
  • Richard Dubois USDF part in data facilities for PSTN-017 and distrib processing ? 
22 May 2024Richard DuboisDMLT Meeting - 2024-04-22dmltmeeting-notes
22 May 2024Fabio HernandezDMLT Meeting - 2024-04-22dmltmeeting-notes
  • Tim Jenness - section on middleware for PSTN-017  
22 May 2024Tim JennessDMLT Meeting - 2024-04-22dmltmeeting-notes

DMLT Action Items (JIRA)

JIRA tasks with label "DMLT" but not TESTPLANS:

Key Summary T Created Updated Due Assignee Reporter P Status Resolution
Loading...
Refresh